Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The OFFICIAL LOUNGE FIGHT DISCUSSION/RBR thread!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Americans are slowly being taken over in boxing by European wave

Tonight showed it

You had a guy wailing away being laughed at by brooks who just picked him off and bloodied his face

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      props to our kell.

i was shocked at how well he did in the clinches. not only is he strong, he looked freaking tall next to porter, and leaned on him the way he was supposed to.

in the balance of the round outside of the clinches, kell landed by far the cleaner and more effective shots. i honestly thought he hurt porter at least twice, but our shawn showed that those horse teeth can take a punch.

ugly fight, but we need fights like these to keep happenning. eventually we are due for a classic if these undefeated young guys keep meeting for big bucks on showtime, with the prospect of a big fight down the road.
      Yeah that sucks the fight turned out the way it did. Now Haymon/Showtime will be more motivated to make mismatches since Porter loss and it was ugly at that. I'm sure Thurman will finally fight Porter now though. Not because Thurman would want it but so Thurman can beat Porter while he's still relevant.

If anything this sucks for Guerrero because now Khan I guarantee fights Brook now. Big money cash fight in his home country against a legit WW with a belt that happens to be from the UK too.

And Jas, go home your drunk.

Comment

• Not sure if serious bringer, there is more rampant trolling in the lounge than NSB lol.

Comment

• Broner vs Taylor was a helluva fight.

Broner with dazzling combos.

Comment

• Great fight jas top five I've seen this year

Comment

• Who's watching tonight's fights?

Comment

• I will def be watching the mayweather fight tonight...

Comment

• Vasquez is beating bey... Not a total undressing but Vasquez is clearly winning

Comment

• Vasquez got robbed

Comment

• Why does Keith Thurman sound like a ******?

Comment

Working...
                      X