No announcement yet.

Chris Weidman reminds me of the Rocky Marciano of MMA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Weidman reminds me of the Rocky Marciano of MMA

Just saying, I know this is a boxing forum but Im sure plenty of you know about the mega MMA fight that took place last night between Anderson Silva and champion Chris Weidman.

Chris Weidman reminds me a lot of a Rocky Marciano for that sport. Rocky was undefeated, Chris is undefeated. Now Rocky had way more wins and Chris' career isnt over yet, but I honestly think he will retire undefeated. He walked through the GOAT x2. Rocky was from a small middle of nowhere town in Mass, Chris is from a small town in NY. Both Northeast.

He just reminds me of him. Him walking through Anderson reminds me of when Rocky walked through Louis. His biggest attribute is his power, just like Rocky..Similar look although I'm not sure if Chris is Italian or not, Chris just reminds me of the Rocky Marciano of MMA.

Anderson will destroy him in the third fight. Trust

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
      I'm a big Silva fan....he ain't coming back. That's a career ending injury for 38 year old who uses his legs as much as the Spider

Comment

If only there was an MMA forum to post this in.

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson Silva View Post
          No. You are being silly by saying that. I hope you're joking.

I wanted Anderson to win. I wanted Weidman to win the 1st one but then once he became champion I realized how boring of a champion he is, and I just felt more of an emotional attatchment to Anderson. Also 'Chris is a very respectful champion' is a crock of ****. He was disrespectful to the GOAT immediately after knocking him out, hes not that nice. Called him a disrespectful piece of **** right after the KO. Anderson was being disrespectful true but 2 wrongs dont make a right. Chris is so humble he should know that?

Anyway, Anderson can never beat him. He does everything perfect, in there. Anderson was fighting scared, and frankly I cant blame him. It just sucks to see I wanted the GOAT to get his redemption.

Comment

Chris Weidman vs Vitor Belfort!!!! Weidman isn't special @ nothing!!!

Comment

Take this crap to the MMA section of this site. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X