Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the mixed feelings about Juan Manuel Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    There isn't a fighter or fan who hates Marquez. It's just a few pissed of Pacquiao fanatics who accused Marquez of cheating, juicing etc, etc because Marquez caught Pac with an overhand right that knocked their hero's dick in.

LOL.

Thats pretty much it

Comment

why do ppl think you have to be a PAc fan to accuse Marquez of juicing?

Any sane person would have suspicions that JMM is juicing because he is working with a PED's expert. BTW Pac and Mayweather are highly likely to be on something too

Comment

Originally posted by boxfan1983 View Post
        Ok lets be real, seems to me like Floyd fans are riding high on the JMM KO victory over Pac but never forget to mention how Floyd schooled Marquez. Pac fans want to claim Marquez is juicing but claim how great Pac is for fighting a dagerous fighter in JMM 4x's. The one thing Pac and Floyd fans have in common is that they both take cracks at JMM's resume "but" neither of them mention that he had the cajones to fight them both on their terms when neither of them wanted to fight each other. With that being said win, lose or draw JMM came out a better fighter and proved he will fight anyone, so why all the hate or at least why no recognition of his acheivements???
        I can take cracks at JMMs resume as well if you dare say he is as good as Pac, let alone better than him. But i give JMM the utmost respect for fighting Pac and jumping two divisions to fight Floyd.

JMM is greater than Floyd so i cant be more complimentary than that. Takes more risks than Floyd ever has done.

Comment

I don't think its mixed, I think most un-bias fans give Marquez full credit for KOing out his nenesis, but I expect the Pac tards to be Pac tards and some how finding something to complain about. I'm sure they hate Marquez, but its to be expected.

Comment

Working...
          X