Collapse
No announcement yet.

Photographer Al Bello won't press charges despite alleged assault by Pac aides

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol funny thing is, if these people were black it would be much more uproar on here.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
      wtf was he in the ring for? even team pac was outside of the ring ...good job koncz (for once ) and buboy
      He was doing his ****ing job.

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
      dude buboy is pac's best friend? id prolly beat some ass if i saw some photographer trying to take a picture of my best friend who was unconscious
      If the referee or doctor is taking care of your friend while the photographer is taking pictures then what's wrong with it? These fighters' friends didn't have a problem with it :

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
      i can imagine buboy just gettin pissed since brutal ko's like that we think the fighter is seriously hurt, imagine someone who is actually a close friend or relative and he thought "this aint no time for your pictures you little sht" etc
      See above.

Comment

It's his job, it's disgusting seeing it defended he was hit....it's been done a million times hence you get the shots you see of pwill and hatton. They will be fined probably, and people defending it because someone defending floyd hitting a woman? Two wrongs make a right eh? If I recall he went to jail for that... yet nothing is to happen to these two clowns?

Comment

I love how this can be justified LOL. Yet Hatton had fifty different pics when he was KO'ed and not a peep from anybody. You have to understand though the butt hurt was in its infant stages so they got carried away. What a bunch of ***** ass clowns. On top of that it wasn't like that was the only camera man around lol. Idiots.

Comment

Those guys are lucky no charges are being pressed.

If I ever got knocked out as badly as Pacquiao did, I could only wish to have friends and brothers loyal enough to stop the paparazzi trying to take photos of me at my utmost weakest.

Photographer was doing his job as a photographer, and Pac's brothers were doing their job as homeboys. Everybody doing what they were supposed to be doing.

Comment

Originally posted by MJDaPimp View Post
              It was all good a few years ago...

so true..........

Comment

Originally posted by BoxinqScene View Post
                Those guys are lucky no charges are being pressed.

If I ever got knocked out as badly as Pacquiao did, I could only wish to have friends and brothers loyal enough to stop the paparazzi trying to take photos of me at my utmost weakest.

Photographer was doing his job as a photographer, and Pac's brothers were doing their job as homeboys. Everybody doing what they were supposed to be doing.
                people are so funny

Comment

lol now the photographers are paparazzi.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                    Beating up a photographer = Go to jail

Beating up your mothers kids, infront of the kids = Give him a pass

Can anyone guess what fanbase this is?
                    Oh so you got pics of that or what? No...

Well surely you got pics of the bruises etc right..?

Oh, nvm. Hate away...

Comment

Working...
                    X