No announcement yet.

Mark Hunt getting into shape!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
    This is some ignorant shit, rarely do I find myself in the position that a one liner isn't enough to explain how ******ed a statement is.

For someone called boxkickboxmma, I'd expect you to understand one of the golden rules of combat, or life in general; never judge a book by it's cover. I've been actively involved in combat sports since I was a youngin' and I'll tell you, I'm a monster. Without a single doubt in my fucking mind, the absolute worst ass beatings I've ever received were at the hands of pudgy old men who were physically inferior to me.

So let me ask you to do something, Mr. boxkickboxmma. Go back and thoroughly read your post, then watch the following fights:

Mark Hunt vs Peter Graham
    Mark Hunt vs Stefan Leko
    Mark Hunt vs Ray Sefo
    Mark Hunt vs Jerome Le Banner
    Mark Hunt vs Mike Bernardo
    Mark Hunt vs Mirko Cro Cop
    Mark Hunt vs Wanderlei Silva
    Mark Hunt vs Cheick Kongo
    Another one completely misunderstood me. Before you start giving out free advice, why don't YOU watch the following fights:

Mark Hunt vs Alistair Overeem
    Mark Hunt vs Gegard Mousasi
    Mark Hunt vs Melvin Manhoef
    Mark Hunt vs Sean McCorkle

Why do Hunt fans find negative things about their hero so hard to comprehend? Hunt was out of shape for these fights because he was lazy/unmotivated or he takes Dutch guys lightly. These were the only type of fights I was talking about so you guys need to stop being so sensitive about fattie.
    Last edited by BKM-2010; 05-05-2012, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
      Mark Hunt vs Mark Hunt
      Got a link to that? Sounds like a FOTY candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        Got a link to that? Sounds like a FOTY candidate.
        I meant the Manhoef destruction

Comment

Really he was a kickboxer? I never knew. It's only the most popular and televised combat sport in my country and aired all his fights as well as the rest of K-1 but I never knew that about Mark Hunt.

You're not understanding me. I'm saying Hunt was out of shape and/or unmotivated for years and it showed in his fights. He wasted most of his MMA career by being a fat lazy paycheck seeker.
          I mean look at him now in great shape. Easily, I mean easily stops Kongo with strikes which had never been done in the UFC. When he doesn't take care of business, he lasts 18 seconds against Manhoef and a minute against McCorkle.
          I remember you now, you can pound sand now because I wont waste anymore time.

Comment

Originally posted by Chef Mikey
            They should pit him against Ben Rothwell or Shane Carwin! Now that would be a nice fight!
            hes already beaten Rothwell.. Carwin would be good too

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
              I remember you now, you can pound sand now because I wont waste anymore time.
              Yeah, you already knew. Just keep losing your temper and get on your high horse about how you're such a real fighter any time something negative is said about your favorite fighters.

Comment

Yeah, you already knew. Just keep losing your temper and get on your high horse about how you're such a real fighter any time something negative is said about your favorite fighters.
                Nah, you're just a douche.

I've spent time in your country, and just because there are a lot of kickboxers from there doesn't make you an expert on the sport, just saying.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
                  could be photoshopped.... just saying.

LOL
                  first thought

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                  I mean, he has a weight problem, what's the nigger gonna do? He's Samoan.

Comment

Hunt vs Carwin/Nelson/Browne/LavarJohnson

Either one is ok

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
                      Nah, you're just a douche.

I've spent time in your country, and just because there are a lot of kickboxers from there doesn't make you an expert on the sport, just saying.
                      You're the one who acts like the expert around here dummy. I don't give a **** if you came around here to the Coffeeshops. Just saying your attitude is annoying and nobody can hold a normal conversation with you because you seem to have a chip on your shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                      X