No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joan Guzman Targets Nate Campbell For August Showdown

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
    I remember the days when people still cared about this fight. Margarito was an unstoppable monster, Hopkins was still in his 30s, Pacquiao was still at flyweight, Roy Jones was unbeaten, Michael Jackson was black, Ray Robinson had just made his debut etc.

Might be a bit late for them now but I don't suppose they have anything better to do.

With respect to Cayo, he wasn't really proven and overall Campbell's recent run of results suggests that he no longer has it. I haven't seen Guzman in a while but I'd be surprised if he wasn't able to get a convincing win here.

post of the year material clegg...

Comment

So tired of this Guzman guy.
      What exactly does a win over the galaxy warrior prove? Honestly I cant wait till Guzman is Koed ugly and quits the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
        Good fight for Guzman at 140 given that Campbell just beat Cayo. The winner should fight Zab Judah.
        That's a plan man!

Comment

Nate doesn't need Guzman & Don can get him around 2 a shot w/1 more good win...hope Nate does it as he's almost out of time...a really nice guy if you know him, and not just believe what u read...

Comment

It was more interesting when 3 titles were at stake.

Comment

Working...
            X