Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bernard Hopkins Dominates Kelly Pavlik in a Classic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW, what a great performance by Hopkins at 43 years of age put on one of the best displays of his carrer, Kelly was a young unbeaten, hard punching feared fighter and B Hop on my score card won the 10 rounds of the fight 1 even and 1 kelly just on brillant boxing skill and brains and Pavlik just seemed to have no answer for it. Great Fight, and now Kelly should just stay and middleweight and rule that divison, and Hopkins is belived to of called out the winner of Calzaghe/Jones so we will have to see what happens next.

Comment

• bad decision by pavlik he shoulda never took this fight.. b-hop vs jones jr. II is next jones jr. is gonna do the same thing b-hop did to pavlik

Comment

• He's just an incredible boxer
        43 years old, damn.

Comment

• Originally posted by kingprodigy10 View Post
          jones jr. is gonna do the same thing b-hop did to pavlik

Get a grip, homeboy.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• The B-HOP was aggressive last night and had more energy then ANY of his last few fights and would beat both JT and lil boy Joe if he came and fought like he did. If HOP was as aggressive as he was last night that SD L to Cally would have been a W by UD for Hop. Like he stated himself, he has changed his style and will not wear the seat belt when driving anymore (which is the reason he barley "lost" to Joe). He will take chances and look for KO's more often. HOP last night WAS NOT the same HOP everyone sall VS JT and slapper Joe. FACT. Don't deny it because it IS the truth and you will only be lying to yourself if you believe otherwise.

NO ONE can sit here and tell me that they where not surprised how HOP fought the cleanest fight in a long time. Didn't even clinch that often. B-HOP last night reminded of HOP of old. He was aggressive and took many chances against a hard puncher and came out on top.

Lets see Jones dismantle slapper Joe so we can get a HOP VS Jones II and then they both can retire for good so they BOTH can go down in history as ATGs!!!!!!!!

Over all I'm happy for both guys. Pavlik just got a first hand "paid" lesson on defense and craft. He should take as much from the fight as he can. He still has the belts and can move back down and continue to dominate 160. Like Hop said he just needs to work on some things he will be a great fighter. WIN WIN for both guys!

Congrats to HOP!!!! ALL TIME BAMF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The fact is though, that Hopkins DIDN'T come out and fight like that against Taylor and Calzaghe.

Comment

• I missed the fight because I was with my gf but wow................just wow. I am speechless.............wow.

Comment

• From a brit and a calzaghe fan:

From Britain to US Pavlik fans - we told you so!

One of the greatest performances ever from an absoulute legened of the sport! Well done Bernard!

Stunning!

Comment

• Maybe Hopkins did not lose to that British boxer Joe Calzaghe because he is old and washed up, but because Joe Calzaghe is quite a good boxer.

Comment

• Originally posted by hardmanbrit View Post
                      Maybe Hopkins did not lose to that British boxer Joe Calzaghe because he is old and washed up, but because Joe Calzaghe is quite a good boxer.
                      good post ......nice to hear some Real Talk from somebody else besides Silencer!

Comment

Working...
                      X