Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lara To Golovkin: I've Called You Out a Few Times, Let's Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    GGG's only hope of finding real fighters are in the SWW and SMW divisions. The Charlo brother that fought Trout is big enough. J-Rock is big enough. I actually think Lara is too small, but he's good enough. Zurdo wants it! Bute won't run from it. Chavez Jr. wants it. I'm sure the DeGale/Badou Jack winner would oblige. All these guys however, are with Haymon. K2 needs to start a conversation with Haymon, with Jacobs the 1st priority, followed by Lara, and then the others.
    What division is Chavez Jr even in? That's a good money fight but who cares about Jr really? He's a joke.

I don't see Haymon putting any of his 154lbers in the same building as Golovkin with the exception of Lara. There is no upside to Lara and there never will be. His only value (to Al) is that he might derail someone else.

Jacobs does have some upside and might be the man for Canelo when Canelo finally declares himself 'a real middleweight'.

If he starts to look at 168 then 160 is done. If they won't fight him there while he's a MW they certainly won't fight him when they can claim he's a SMW.

Comment

Lara is not too small for Golovkin. That being said, Golovkin wants no part of accomplished slicker boxers with extensive amateur backgrounds like Lara because they will not fight the way he prefers his opponents to fight. The GGG marketing team is not trying to risk Golovkin's KO streak by putting him in the ring with Lara. It's not ducking, it's business. Furthermore, Lara brings nothing to ring for Golovkin except risk.

Comment

Originally posted by Graz View Post
        Lara is too small for GGG. Wouldn't be a fair fight. I can appreciate Lara's motivation for wanting the fight but please.............
        He was big enough to share a ring with Canelo, and no one was saying he was the little guy in that fight. GGG and Canelo are pretty much the same weight on fight night.

Comment

Now this is how you call a fighter out! You can't equate a twitter post as a call out...you step the fk up and blast out the boxer in the media directly. Props to Lara for finally actually coming out of his bedroom and trying to make the fight. Now with that said if he gets blasted out people will say he was too small, I hope they make the fight just to shut up some people here.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
            says the sniveling little pussy who whines about Golovkin not deserving a shot at Ginger McGee. Fuck off, ******.

Anyway, while Lara doesn't deserve a shot at the top middleweight, I say make the fight happen if GGG cannot get Saunders or Jacobs. Then after GGG beats him, we can all laugh as the detractors like the moron I quoted can cry for months about how he beat up a naturally smaller fighter.
            When did I say that? Nope I've said Canelo is a coward until he fights Golovkin. Just like Golovkin is a coward till he fights Ward and Lara.

You racist coward virgins protect Golovkin, no one protects Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              says the sniveling little pussy who whines about Golovkin not deserving a shot at Ginger McGee. Fuck off, ******.

Anyway, while Lara doesn't deserve a shot at the top middleweight, I say make the fight happen if GGG cannot get Saunders or Jacobs. Then after GGG beats him, we can all laugh as the detractors like the moron I quoted can cry for months about how he beat up a naturally smaller fighter.
              this is what they will do if the fight actually happens. i wanna see that. plus it will be a nice message to canelo after GGG KOs the man that canelo barely beat

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Now this is how you call a fighter out! You can't equate a twitter post as a call out...you step the fk up and blast out the boxer in the media directly. Props to Lara for finally actually coming out of his bedroom and trying to make the fight. Now with that said if he gets blasted out people will say he was too small, I hope they make the fight just to shut up some people here.
                Lara has called him out at press conferences before in front of all boxing media. They protect cowardly Golovkin.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
                  What division is Chavez Jr even in? That's a good money fight but who cares about Jr really? He's a joke.

I don't see Haymon putting any of his 154lbers in the same building as Golovkin with the exception of Lara. There is no upside to Lara and there never will be. His only value (to Al) is that he might derail someone else.

Jacobs does have some upside and might be the man for Canelo when Canelo finally declares himself 'a real middleweight'.

If he starts to look at 168 then 160 is done. If they won't fight him there while he's a MW they certainly won't fight him when they can claim he's a SMW.
                  I've been saying this for months..."GGG is fu*ked!" Canelo did exactly what I thought he would do. He would vacate the belt and still demand the fight @ 155. GGG's other prospects are all bigger at 168, or smaller at 154. GGG can't fight someone else at a catch-weight now, since he didn't accept a catch-weight with Canelo. That would make him look like a coward. So I guess the only move is to go up! He could've done that and fought Ward already! Hindsight is 20/20!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    this is what they will do if the fight actually happens. i wanna see that. plus it will be a nice message to canelo after GGG KOs the man that canelo barely beat
                    Golovkin brought Rosado up from 154. Coward will never fight Lara.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                      When did I say that? Nope I've said Canelo is a coward until he fights Golovkin. Just like Golovkin is a coward till he fights Ward and Lara.

You racist coward virgins protect Golovkin, no one protects Canelo.
                      I just said make the fight between him and Lara happen. And Ward is a light heavyweight, that fight was never going to happen anyway. Maybe it could have happened if Ward wasn't injured and tied up in lawsuits for all that time.

Comment

Working...
                      X