No announcement yet.

Has it gotten to the point where....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it gotten to the point where....

GGG post fight interview is more fun to watch than his actual fights? I'm a big fan of his, his fights are fun but the competition level is obviously lacking at this point...

His post fight interviews on the other hand are absolutely comical with his broken English and answers that make almost no sense. I laugh every time...yasss Max, dank You, I like fight,my job,yasss,

Well why don't you try telling the chumps holding belts hostage at middleweight to fight him.

Comment

This original fight.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        Well why don't you try telling the chumps holding belts hostage at middleweight to fight him.
        Andre Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
          Andre Ward.
          Declined an offer at a reasonable compromise.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            Isn't he only missing 2 belts? One is wth Canelo who isn't a middleweight (thats what his fan and teams say) and the other is with Saunders, who will likely have a GGG fight but the WBO belt doesnt mean much at 160 right now.

Other than that, GGG has the IBF and the WBA and the respect of most boxing fans who hold him as number one.

Comment

It's a mismatch but he still makes it interesting. He has no regard for anything his opponent can do and throws all kill shots. Nobody does that in boxing nowadays even against severely overmatched opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by LeonSpinxMwfpce View Post
                Declined an offer at a reasonable compromise.
                Ha no. Golovkin ducked.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  It's a mismatch but he still makes it interesting. He has no regard for anything his opponent can do and throws all kill shots. Nobody does that in boxing nowadays even against severely overmatched opponents.
                  Anthony Joshua?

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                    Anthony Joshua?
                    Do you actually even watch fights?

Comment

Working...
                    X