No announcement yet.

Wade/Golovkin Purse

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QballLobo View Post
    Meanwhile Khan is making $6 million as the B side to fight Canelo depending on how the PPV performs. GGG would make much more than Khan, all he has to do is get a nutritionist and drop 5 pounds in camp. Not that big of sacrifice but a big reward.
    Not at 90/10, like Oscar said. Hey haven't you heard, team Canelo dropped their 155 bluff? Now it's " some day, down the line"

Comment

Yeah, GGG taking the bulk of the money for this event. Wade getting more than Gonzalez is rough.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        The unified, undefeated MW champion deserves a good payday.
        A bigger purse than Walters and loma combined to fight a guy that has no shot?

Comment

I love GGG but $2 mill to fight ghetto thug? That's too much.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
            A bigger purse than Walters and loma combined to fight a guy that has no shot?
            Like it or not, GGG is in the top10 of most famous boxers now. He can get called mr 97k everytime you want, but the guy is bigger and bigger each month goes by. I'm not surprised if 2m is the new low for his purses from now on. He's no paper chump.

Comment

Good for GGG and Wade but I see what HBO Budget is a Struggle Overall

Comment

Wade getting paid more then gonzalez lol

Hayman for life

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
                  2M for gg? Ridiculous. Wow now he doesn't have any incentives to step up. Look how much he's making fighting no hopers
                  Did you have all this fake outrage at mayweather-berto? Pac-Algieri?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    I love GGG but $2 mill to fight ghetto thug? That's too much.
                    You get paid more on your ability to put asses in seats/eyes on the TV then the level of the threat. I think thats one of those boxing economic facts fans like to ignore cuz its more fun + easier to do.

Comment

Good now maybe Wade can afford that other glove

Comment

Working...
                      X