Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Tito Trinidad would've MURK'D lil G...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
    Trinidad has the better resume and it ain't even close...
    A resume rarely indicates who will win a fight... Come on, your a boxing fan right?

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      Tito was stronger and smarter. And he had a good chin I can't see gg hurting him
      Tito was not stronger or smarter than GGG. And Trinidad always had a suspect chin and got dropped by Welterweights and Junior Middleweights numerous times. Vargas hurt him before Tito resorted to low blows, but GGG can't hurt him?

I understand a lot of fans don't like GGG, but you gotta make a better argument than that. I think Hopkins and many other great Middleweights could beat GGG. Tito is not one of them, and he was best at 147-154.

Tito was a puncher, not some slick defensive master. He would try to take GGG's head off, which would result in him getting knocked out himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
        I talked to Tito myself, I have a photo with him, and he told me that he would've stood NO CHANCE against Gennady. Told me he hits too hard and that he has too good of a chin. So your thread, FAILS lol.
        No way tito would ever say that he has too much pride and heart

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
          No way tito would ever say that he has too much pride and heart
          He didnt say it exactly like that. He said: Golovkin esta muy fuerte y aguanta mucho. Se me iba a decir dificil ganarle por la fortaleza. Thats word for word: Golovkin is too strong and resists too much damage. It would have been difficult for me to beat him due to his overall strenght.

Comment

Trinidad always struggled against a good jab (Hopkins, DLH, Wright).

GGG has a great, powerful jab.

Comment

Uh, no. He would get ktfo at mw by ggg in 6

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I talked to Tito myself, I have a photo with him, and he told me that he would've stood NO CHANCE against Gennady. Told me he hits too hard and that he has too good of a chin. So your thread, FAILS lol.
                Why don't you post the pic of you and Tito?

Comment

Working...
                X