Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alexander Povetkin vs. Mike Perez: who will win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perez's transition to the pros has been a bust. Povetkin takes this.

Comment

I think people are underestimating Perez. He has a good chance in this one. If he's physically and mentally prepared he could take this and go on to face Wilder for the championship

Comment

povetkin by decision

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
          I think people are underestimating Perez. He has a good chance in this one. If he's physically and mentally prepared he could take this and go on to face Wilder for the championship
          I agree.

If Perez is at his best, it's a 50-50 fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom. View Post
            I agree.

If Perez is at his best, it's a 50-50 fight.
            Yeah. But see people posting like Povetkin is just to walk through Perez.? Mike may not be Klitschko's but he's no scrub either. He is going to come into this a better man than just narrowly lost to Bryant Jennings. If Povetkin thinks its just going to be a walk in the park, and disrespects Perez power, He will end up on the canvas

Comment

It's a paradox but losing his undefeated record in the title fight with Wlad seems to have lifted a weight off Povetkin's shoulders. In subsequently getting rid of Charr and Takam, Sasha demonstrated tenacity and explosiveness he's never previously shown as a pro. This fight against Perez gives him the chance to build on those wins and confirm he's a different fighter now. Before he gassed, Perez was handling Jennings comfortably enough imo and if the Cuban Paddy comes in properly prepped this time, as I think he will, he's a tough test. But I like Povetkin, whatever. I really think he might have turned a corner in his career.

Comment

I think Povetkin is the more skilled fighter, he wins by split decision in a tough match. I'm predicting that Perez has overcome the mental issues caused by how Mago ended up, and comes to bang, just not enough to win.

Comment

Povetkin by KO

This is what will happen to Perez

Comment

Originally posted by Cut Man View Post
                    Yes they are, they forgot the heart and the beard, and the Kid have real talent, he was a little off after Magos fight but he is back on track, he weighted 231 in his last fight and seems very focus and unafraid to throw puches with bad intentions...

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                      Any word on the venue?
                      Probably at Moscow's indoor Olympic Stadium.

Comment

Working...
                      X