Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Leo Santa Cruz: I'd Want $3 Million To Face Rigondeaux

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes don't even make that fighting Floyd. I can't wait till Mares lays this dude out.

Comment

Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
      he's already made a million before
      Against who?

He knows there's no way that there's even enough money available for him to make $3m - it's called pricing yourself out. The guy is the biggest joke in boxing right now.

Comment

LSC knows his career will be over after that fight, so he needs cushion money

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          Dudes don't even make that fighting Floyd. I can't wait till Mares lays this dude out.
          Right. LSC actually is ruling out any hope of seeing him fight Rigondeaux... When asked if he would fight Rigo in case he's offered $1mln, LSG answers that it isn't enough -- he asks for $3mln instead...

Hereunder, starting with 1:20:

Comment

He just priced himself out

Comment

As others have stated, he's getting spoiled with his current purses. Santa Cruz is really becoming unlikable. I remember being so excited about him when I saw his performance against Morel, but now I've grown tired of the match-up quality and all these decision victories. Dude, you went 12 with old Mijares! WTF is that?
              Last edited by kiaba360; 01-19-2015, 10:06 AM.

Comment

he knows the fight can't generate that sort of money. He might as well say I'll fight Rigo for a ******* from a twenty year old Marilyn Monroe

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  haymons given birth to a new breed of fighters
                  Talk about pricing yourself out wow

Comment

This is what happens when you have dumb fans spouting bs like, "Boxing is a business" "You're not the one in their risking your health" "Hes the one taking the punches in the head".

See, the moment you start supporting one fighter using these excuses to not fight a guy, you open the flood gates for other fighters to start doing it.

Thanks fans,

You got exactly what you wanted. A sport completely devoid of any kind of pride.

Comment

Originally posted by Sumthang bit me View Post
                      This is what happens when you have dumb fans spouting bs like, "Boxing is a business" "You're not the one in their risking your health" "Hes the one taking the punches in the head".

See, the moment you start supporting one fighter using these excuses to not fight a guy, you open the flood gates for other fighters to start doing it.

Thanks fans,

You got exactly what you wanted. A sport completely devoid of any kind of pride.
                      Boxing is a business but it's one thing to want to get paid well to fight Rigondeaux and it's another thing to make a completely unrealistic demand that goes beyond the realms of possibility.

Comment

Working...
                      X