No announcement yet.

Los Angeles full of *****s?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    Lol Colorado is more than rich white people, ski resorts, and mountains. But hey Colorado is a great state. Not gonna lie.

Lol Probably never heard of Montbello. It's not compton, but it's a sketchy area, it's definitely a gang neighborhood. Can't even remember how many times growing up in the 90's I had **** go down around where I was living. I wouldn't waste my time telling you stuff that's happened to me or friends, or other people in general, in my past. Let's just say, it's a place where a pale skinned Brit would get no love.

The US used to be a lot worse off in many cities though. Most big cities have cleaned up considerably compared to 15-20 years ago, Denver being a good example. LA and NYC being larger scale examples. There's still bad neighborhoods, but they've gentrified a lot, cleaned up some of the older neighborhoods. Five Points used to be the worst neighborhood in Denver from the 40's/50's all the way through the 90's. It's almost half white now, LOL

Denver metro area has a huge Latino population, and black population in the NE Part of the city. But foreign people would only know Colorado for the mountains, it's true.
    Oh my god.

Comment

England is hard mate. You wouldn't last two minutes on the mean streets of Compton, Berkshire.

Comment

I am honestly surprised Charlie Z is still alive.

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
          England is hard mate. You wouldn't last two minutes on the mean streets of Compton, Berkshire.

Straight thuggin up in those streets Rory.

Some of the locals there have seen some real ****, things which i'm sure they don't relish from their past.

Comment

Looks quaint.

Thing is, after the 8 million dollar cork service, twin beds, and ****ty reception, niccas are ready to riot.

I'll go to a Motel 6. Probably better structural integrity. And better breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              Looks quaint.

Thing is, after the 8 million dollar cork service, twin beds, and ****ty reception, niccas are ready to riot.

I'll go to a Motel 6. Probably better structural integrity. And better breakfast.
              Structural integrity yes, better breakfast doubtful. That's what these places do best!

Comment

Structural integrity yes, better breakfast doubtful. That's what these places do best!
                500 beans a night.

You get a Honey Bun, runny eggs, and a headache.

Places are for suckers.

Comment

Runny eggs is the bee's knees. All that good yolk taste all over my rice.... "delicioso!" as Dora would put it.

Comment

I know from experience for 10 years. Like mexico city down their

Comment

Working...
                    X