Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you feel about the Police in general?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about the Police in general?

I mean I get it that it's cool to be all like...fook the police or what not but srsly when sh#t goes down you be quick to dial 911 talkin "bout save me save" me... so which one is it??

wachugot??

not really a big fan of Sting but The Police were ok

Comment

The ambulance and police is two diffrent things

Comment

Have no problem with the police at all, at least the ones out there doing their job like they are supposed to. Not a fan of crooked cops though.

Comment

I dont like none of them at all....Though I know their are some goods ones that are doing they job....But i guess the ones that let small stuff slide like driving w/o License, having weed etc.. Or okat "I GUESS"

But Overall I hate the police

Comment

When I used to Box....When i would do roadwork in the morning they would always stop me and fck with me....LOL Really?

Comment

I have no beef with the police.

Lots of people have a chip on their shoulder when they're approached by the cops,

All you have to do is show them respect when they're talking to you and they'll do the same.

I mean there's always a rotten apple out there that makes cops look bad but that **** happens in all types of jobs.

I got MAD RESPECT for firemen doe.

Comment

this one crosses the line for me. she's gone from "thick" to "ick."

Comment

back when i was slangin rocks i hated them muthafukas.....dey coo now doe

Comment

I use to despise police officers back in my younger stupid/hoodlum days but now I generally respect them and appreciate what most do for the communities. Yes, there's always going to be a few d-bag cops who were bullied as kids and are now on a power trip, but most cops are just doing their job and many have good intentions. One of my best friends recently became a cop, definitely a respectable and stand up guy.

Comment

Working...
                    X