Collapse
No announcement yet.

I've Decided, Wilder is the real deal!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

His power is on display against bums. Still never been tested. He looks like such a fake too. Like he's really soft (for a boxer). We've yet to see if he has heart. Still fighting bums, 30 fights in. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
      His power is on display against bums. Still never been tested. He looks like such a fake too. Like he's really soft (for a boxer). We've yet to see if he has heart. Still fighting bums, 30 fights in. LOL
      Really soft?
      HE had like 20 amateur fights he is still learning on the job. Canelo had like 40 fights until he fought someone

Comment

Arreola knocks him cold.

Comment

well as long as you decided there is no reason for him to prove it there is no doubt hes a talent and his jab is the truth but hes gonna have to start fighting real fighters

Comment

his power is the real deal, but my money is on him having a very shaky chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Grizzley View Post
              Arreola knocks him cold.
              I think an aggressive fighter with power like Arreola takes him out early too, but they'll probably never fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
                Really soft?
                HE had like 20 amateur fights he is still learning on the job. Canelo had like 40 fights until he fought someone
                What has that picture got to do with anything?

Don't try to justify him fighting bums 30 fights into his professional career. Just don't.

Canelo at least shows some skill. Wilder is so awkward-looking when he fights. And he's 6ft 7, which makes me automatically not like him (I can't take any boxer over 6ft 5 seriously). No chin either. KO waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014 View Post
                  He may be the real deal.

Wilder certainly has power. He's tall with an exceptionally long reach, longer than Wlad's.

But it's impossible for us to know for sure how good he is until he fights some decent opponents.

Malik Scott is a skilled and durable heavyweight. He'll be the first decent opponent Wilder has fought as a pro and will provide an ideal test.
                  Two fights ago he was "fighting Audley Harrison.......... So...??

Comment

Originally posted by takingaim View Post
                    What has that picture got to do with anything? Don't try to justify him fighting bums 30 fights into his professional career. Just don't.

Canelo at least shows some skill. Wilder is so awkward-looking when he fights. And he's 6ft 7, which makes me automatically not like him (I can't take any boxer over 6ft 5 seriously). No chin either. KO waiting to happen.
                    He is a basketball player learning to box or at least trying, he obviously isn't the "real deal" and people who match him know it there is usually good reason behind someone brought on so slow building a meaningless ko record to try and build hype and make money. Boxing though entertaining isn't for the most part a real sport more than it is a fun to watch scam if we are really being honest without our selves about what we are watching and people are falling for it.

Comment

Glad to see you're coming around. The Bomb Squad welcomes new members with open arms.

Comment

Working...
                      X