Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wall st. "anonymous" protesters complain about police brutality (lol)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In America you protest the police.

In Russia police protests you.

Comment

marching and drumming and holding up signs is our right as american people. anyone who disagree's with that doesnt know what this country was founded upon and thats Freedom. You dont see Rush Limbaugh or the other crap talkers on the radio disagreeing with everything the president does getting into trouble. Why the young generation looking out for our future? People not getting paid millions of dollars sticking up for what they believe in getting beat for it?

Let me ask you how come a crazy cult of religious yuppies can protest at funerals of fallen soldiers calling them baby killers and women killers and get away with it yet the younger generation of today who is protesting for the future of us cant march on Wall St without fear of being beaten and pepper sprayed?
      Last edited by rocco1252; 09-25-2011, 08:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        That chick says "Officer, can I ask why you'e filming?" and he ignores her. That's because the answer should be obvious. Part of protester tactics now is to film the police and goad them into action, and when they act post the redacted video online showing "police brutality" against "peaceful protesters". The police aren't allowed to post their videos online, that is proprietary information. But just in case one of these fuckwads decides to chance their arm in a criminal court by showing a 40 second video of the police responding to something, the cops have the preceding five minutes of provocation and violence to show the courts.

Another tactic is to passively resist arrest and then yell really loudly and cry and pretend that they are shocked when force is used "But you aren't allowed to hit me if I'm not trying to hit you!". Guess again, hippy.
        Watching that video took all the patience I had. I don't know what pissed me off more the shrill female ****s whining about a little scratch requiring medical attention or the limp dick faggots that were going limp so cops had to drag them.

FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
          marching and drumming and holding up signs is our right as american people. anyone who disagree's with that doesnt know what this country was founded upon and thats Freedom. You dont see Rush Limbaugh or the other crap talkers on the radio disagreeing with everything the president does getting into trouble. Why the young generation looking out for our future? People not getting paid millions of dollars sticking up for what they believe in getting beat for it?

Let me ask you how come a crazy cult of religious yuppies can protest at funerals of fallen soldiers calling them baby killers and women killers and get away with it yet the younger generation of today who is protesting for the future of us cant march on Wall St without fear of being beaten and pepper sprayed?
          The country wasn't founded upon dirty hippies, neckbeards and communists having a picnic in the middle of the street with no plan. If the founders would've tried something that gay the British would've eaten their lunch in 5 seconds.

Protesting is ******ed, these people are morons and they have no plan. Their plan is to go stand around and play their stupid bongo drums trying to goad police into attacking them.

I would have more respect for them if they were organized, dressed properly and ready to go to war.

You think Wall street is gonna respect these people or fear them? lol, just look at em' ffs.

Comment

so playing a bongo in the street is attack worthy? your credibility is now shot.

How about another draft buddy look at what that did, it turned most of the nation into them unorganized poorly dressed individuals.

Dressed for war? Ok so lets dress up in BDU's and start waving flags around, that will do nothing but make the situation more harmful to everyone.

Maybe if they marched in a straight line it could have made a difference but no they were playing bongo's and wearing "hippy clothing" walking down the street waving signs. OHHHHH NO they are a threat!!!!

Laying there limp while the police drag them away? Ok so when you fight the fact they have you the police beat you more right? Or they then charge you with resisting arrest....Hmmmm once again your way off target bro.

You never answered my original questions though, what about Limbaugh who protests publicly on a daily basis and gets paid millions to do so? Or what about that cult religious organization that protests at fallen soldiers funerals (the same people that were dressed for war and actually saw it)

Come up with some valid arguments and maybe I'll understand you..... Talk to you soon

Comment

furthermore after seeing your sig and the pics to go with it, I'm sure your just one of those people who have been banned on numerous occasions and just enjoy riling people up on here for the fun of it. Unfortunately for you I am a former soldier and have protested and have seen a lot worse, so what you say (as stupid as it is) doesn't rile me up in the way it may most.

Ohh and is your name Jack? by chance?

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                so playing a bongo in the street is attack worthy? your credibility is now shot.

How about another draft buddy look at what that did, it turned most of the nation into them unorganized poorly dressed individuals.

Dressed for war? Ok so lets dress up in BDU's and start waving flags around, that will do nothing but make the situation more harmful to everyone.

Maybe if they marched in a straight line it could have made a difference but no they were playing bongo's and wearing "hippy clothing" walking down the street waving signs. OHHHHH NO they are a threat!!!!

Laying there limp while the police drag them away? Ok so when you fight the fact they have you the police beat you more right? Or they then charge you with resisting arrest....Hmmmm once again your way off target bro.

You never answered my original questions though, what about Limbaugh who protests publicly on a daily basis and gets paid millions to do so? Or what about that cult religious organization that protests at fallen soldiers funerals (the same people that were dressed for war and actually saw it)

Come up with some valid arguments and maybe I'll understand you..... Talk to you soon
                Nobody got attacked. Try to focus here.

And no they're not a threat. They're just annoying. The cops did nothing to them. That's the whole point of this thread. They're just whiny losers.

I don't know why you're bringing up radio hosts or religious cults.

Comment

lol @ dude talking about "Founding rights" and "freedom".

Umm, you guys have no freedom, government did 9/11 then shoved patriot act and the TSA up your asses. Since the 60's they have slowly leeched all your freedom's away. Even your "amendments" are a complete joke and not being followed any more. Just cherry pick which ones are still in rule when the government needs to either jail someone or get out of trouble, or shove laws up your asses

oh and the founding fathers were opposed to a central government and 100's of other things that you guys do now, so dont give me "founded on this" when all the founding fathers are turning in their graves to see what their country has become.
                  Last edited by Medved; 09-25-2011, 09:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                    Are you kidding?

America is the strongest military power on earth. Just because they dont get beat down periodically by the KGB doesnt mean they arent tough
                    strongest? no..on same level with few others - yes.

however my point was that, if there will be a war. regular citizens won't do anything to help their country, that's it. plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by kyshenko team View Post
                      strongest? no..on same level with few others - yes.

however my point was that, if there will be a war. regular citizens won't do anything to help their country, that's it. plain and simple
                      You're right about that, i would skip away with my pink ribben around my neck. I don't want any1 to hurt me.

Comment

Working...
                      X