This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
    if OJ can get away with murder anything is possible..
    He got away with murder in a trial, he didn't get away with being arrested and charged. Challenging cops to a fight is pretty serious, and to not be arrested on the spot or at least cuffed and talked to is very weird.

The report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126746878.html

At no point were they physical the whole time before, during, or after the brawl, but went on to challenge multiple cops to fights? Just saying this sounds weird.

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Yeah normally if you look at them the wrong way, they taser, batton charge and give you a good kicking before charging you with resisting arrest.
    lol thats what Im saying. But whatever.

Comment

• Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
      He is trying to overcompensate for what he feels is his inability to have done what he should have done in the ring against a handful of fighters but did not.

Something about 50 cent gets Floyd's mini gangster all excited and he feels like he has to "keep it real." Conversely, when he is with Ellerbe, he likes to do other things like shop and talk about Cocoa Butter creams and things like that.

Keeping it real is a low IQ sport. It means "I follow the hood because I cannot be a strong individual with my own mind."
      Damn girl...is that you in that photo lying on the bed...its my duty to please that booty!

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        He got away with murder in a trial, he didn't get away with being arrested and charged. Challenging cops to a fight is pretty serious, and to not be arrested on the spot or at least cuffed and talked to is very weird.

The report also alleges that Floyd Mayweather Jr. and superstar rapper 50 cent were there. Neither of the celebrites are alleged to have become physical at any point.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126746878.html

At no point were they physical the whole time before, during, or after the brawl, but went on to challenge multiple cops to fights? Just saying this sounds weird.

sounds like manufactured news. what do u expect tho?

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
          buck is a bum. matter of fact the whole g unit is ****. commercial nursery rhymes... -_-
          Like most music these days. Once I discovered Immortal Technique I never listened to any of the other bull**** again. Now I focus on the meaningful and less well known stuff.

Comment

sounds like manufactured news. what do u expect tho?

No surprise there, Floyd talks the talk but can't walk the walk.

Comment

buck is a bum. matter of fact the whole g unit is ****. commercial nursery rhymes... -_-
              Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
              Put ya fav rapper against Banks 1 on 1 and Banks will eat em for breakfast lunch and dinner
              Go listen to Immortal Technique. Enough said.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                No surprise there, Floyd talks the talk but can't walk the walk.
                and when have u ever stepped in a ring over 100 times chump?

Comment

• Originally posted by DE100 View Post

And that's what I said.

Comment

• This might be a plan to hype up the fight because they are having trouble selling tickets.

As they say there is no bad publicity.

But this could also be Floyd trying to get arrested to get out of the Ortiz fight. We know he tried to do it to get out of fighting Pacquiao when he committed grand theft and domestic assault and other felonies and misdemeanor.

Comment

• looks like floyd got his ass kicked

Comment

Working...
                      X