Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hulk Hogan dead at 57

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've reinvented myself GreatestIam is my orginal moniker.. but ya with that said f&ck you im bigger and better the you no doubt-amazin

Comment

red k

eat a dick

Comment

Still doesn't make you any less of a *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Amazin View Post
          I've reinvented myself GreatestIam is my orginal moniker.. but ya with that said f&ck you im bigger and better the you no doubt-amazin
          I am greater than you, fool

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
            no-one knows who the **** you are
            I owned this dude a few times,typical troll not even on a gdogs level.

Comment

Why do you keep that pic up your fat.Your sucking in your gut,and your arms have no definition.Next time work out a bit before you post a photo of yourself flexing.
              Last edited by MARKBNLV; 03-13-2011, 07:23 AM.

Comment

LOL come on people let history be known i am BOXINGSCENE.COM's most IMFAMOUS poster... I wasnt active during the ZELENOFF era, but ask anyone whos been here since 06, be it crazy, bizarre or all out impressive GreatestIam...

Real-Life alot of you are suckers, fake imposters, who dont act like yourself on this site, one thing i am is real no doubt!!!!
                Cool story bro.

Comment

That's a sick joke. red K.

Comment

I remember you, you were a troll. lolz

Comment

Superstar wrestler Terry Gene Bollea better known as Hulk Hogan was found dead Saturday evening in his South Flordia home!!!!

J?K that would be ****ed up though, im watching hogan rules right now dude was a monster, got to cryin and thinkin what if hogan really did die right now **** would be devastating, and im sure garner coverage similar to when Mjackson died!!
                      you're pretty - phaggot.

Comment

Working...
                      X