Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holiday Eating

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ Yeah I make weight easy too. Just a few tweaks in the diet, and working harder during my exercises.

Comment

of course i'l try to stay healthy, but its the holidays they happen once a yr and im not competing till March, so i'l hold off until all the christmas goodies come out since its the last yr i'l be living at home.

Comment

On Eid I had some Tagine with white French Bread, and a few fried spring rolls and sweet Moroccan biscuits. Plus I had lamb chops grilled with cous cous. Still made space for my fruits and veggies. Just be moderate, nobody said you HAVE to eat all the toher extra greasy food. Make a food poisoning excuse or tell them straight up like I do that super athletes do not grow on trees! If you have a small appetite, a bit of white bread and fried rolls shouldn't do fuck all to you anyway. It is only a couple of days, and I assume people who find it difficult during festivities probably overeat in general. Get some ephedrine you fat ****s!

I've never been to no xmas dinner, so I cannot say how much better or worse that is compared to Eid. But roasted Turkey and bioled sprouts does not sound too bad to me. As for Xmas parties, i have been to them and there is no need to drink too much or overeat. Just SIP on drinks and bone the drunk hoes instead! As a fighter just be sensible in choosing the vices taht are more beneficial to you, lol.
        Last edited by JulioCesaChavez; 12-18-2008, 07:39 PM.

Comment

yeah i aint fighting again till late feb so meh as long as im under 115 or so pounds when i get back into training in mid jan i should be fine

and i dont put on weight that easy so even if i eat like **** and do no exercise whatsoever the next month ill probably only be like 108-112 when i start up again

Comment

im italian, got no choice.

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
              Me too, but I am in HW so got no prob. keeping the weight class :gay:

Comment

Originally posted by KostyaTszyu44 View Post
                yeah i aint fighting again till late feb so meh as long as im under 115 or so pounds when i get back into training in mid jan i should be fine

and i dont put on weight that easy so even if i eat like **** and do no exercise whatsoever the next month ill probably only be like 108-112 when i start up again
                Sounds like you got the opposite problem that fat bums have! you must be a tiny dude, lol. You should eat your greens if it is not too late.

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
                Me too, but I am in HW so got no prob. keeping the weight class :gay:
                Shut up fatso! I am light heavyweight and will spark you out coz I'm too fast fatso, plus I don't have problems keeping weight either!
                Originally posted by robjr View Post
                Yes you do, look at Malignaggi. Macarinellinili/Calslappy are a bit on the lardy side though so i see where ya coming from fatty

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                  Sounds like you got the opposite problem that fat bums have! you must be a tiny dude, lol. You should eat your greens if it is not too late.

Shut up fatso! I am light heavyweight and will spark you out coz I'm too fast fatso, plus I don't have problems keeping weight either!

Yes you do, look at Malignaggi. Macarinellinili/Calslappy are a bit on the lardy side though so i see where ya coming from fatty
                  lol im 6'1, 170 lbs. not fat.

just stating that us italians eat alot during xmas holidays

Comment

Originally posted by JulioCesaChavez View Post
                    Sounds like you got the opposite problem that fat bums have! you must be a tiny dude, lol. You should eat your greens if it is not too late. \
                    lol yeah but im only 14 and havent shot up in height yet

im like 5''4 and predicted to be like 5''9 lol still fairly short but not midget

Comment

Working...
                    X