Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Joshua Looked Like a Weightlifter Out of His Mind on Drugs!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thurman
    Fury will keep talking and make every excuse to avoid Joshua.

It won't be long before he becomes the mandatory. Checkmate!
    Fury wont avoid Joshua in any shape or form. As far as I'm aware, if he comes through Wlad he then has Ortiz/Ustinov as his mando, due to the WBA tournament.

Comment

As he walked around the stadium for 2 hours after the event posing for photos.

He looked really wild and out of control.

Fury has never acted like he was on drugs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        You know that Joshua hates this bodybuilder image he has. I heard him say he didn't lift weights once, I mean wtf? I have seen this dude lifting weights Why deny it?

But it seems to get to him and Fury will just play off that. I can see AJ be very very frustrated.

Fury constantly talking about Joshua's physique is him projecting his own insecurities, not some attempt at psychological warfare. He probably spends all day looking at Joshua's instagram, just desperately wishing he was physically capable of the same type of athletic feats.

Comment

Originally posted by fredhopple View Post
          Joshua looked like the perfect specimen for a future heavyweight champion and a superstar in boxing. The colored Joshua looked clean cut well groomed and well built. Joshua seemed the perfect image for a future champion not like that bloated clumsy lopsided walking donut bowling pin shaped parade flaot Tyson Fluff Fury. Josh looked like the colored real deal and a future champion.
          What's happening Fred making sense .....!

Comment

Fury full on hating. He'll be a good promoter one day.

Comment

Originally posted by bboy80 View Post
              Fury wont avoid Joshua in any shape or form. As far as I'm aware, if he comes through Wlad he then has Ortiz/Ustinov as his mando, due to the WBA tournament.
              they both are champion..they wont ever be mandatories for each other unless they lose or dump the belt

Comment

To be fair Joshua does look like he's pumped up on drugs.

Comment

Remember before the 00s when HWs were in shape athletes and not fat pieces of ****?

Comment

Guy has no filter hahahaha I find it entertaining but I can see why people hate him.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                      What's happening Fred making sense .....!
                      Fred must be having a bad day?

Comment

Working...
                      X