Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: Pacquiao Has To Beat Marquez, Bradley First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care for that fight anymore to be honest, the fight was damaged when random drug testing was rejected. We move on

Comment

The "Ghost" of Manny still haunts Mayfeather.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        I don't care for that fight anymore to be honest, the fight was damaged when random drug testing was requested. We move on
        Fixed it for you. You might have had a point had Floyd had extra testing in his previous 39 fights. But alas, testing was never a problem til Manny disposed of Cotto and Hatton. But carry on with your fairy tales. You might think about contacting Disney to buy them. They're that good!

Comment

Originally posted by DominiBox View Post
          Tbh, i would like to see him fight against a different guy before that one. See how things are going after that KO. I really want to see him against Marquez one more time.
          IMHO PAC hasn't looked impressive in his last 3 fights. It's clear that fighters with movement or counter punching ability give Pac trouble. Some call it ducking and others call it good matchmaking, whatever you want to call it Pac needs a stationary or come forward fighter to be dangerously effective or impressive in his comeback fight.

I'd rather not see him against jmm again. IMHO a Floyd vs jmm rematch is more intriguing. But it's been clear not even the great minds of nacho and Marquez can formulate an alternative strategy to crack and solve the puzzle that is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
          Last edited by Ve Ri Tas; 02-23-2013, 03:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by chito View Post
            do you think the chinese people recognizes floyd more than pac?
            I honestly don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Ve Ri Tas View Post
              IMHO PAC hasn't looked impressive in his last 3 fights. It's clear that fighters with movement or counter punching ability give Pac trouble. Some call it ducking and others call it good matchmaking, whatever you want to call it Pac needs a stationary or come forward fighter to be dangerously effective or impressive in his comeback fight.

I'd rather not see him against jmm again. IMHO a Floyd vs jmm rematch is more intriguing. But it's been clear not even the great minds of nacho and Marquez can formulate an alternative strategy to crack and solve the puzzle that is Floyd Mayweather Jr.
              Don't you find it funny how a guy like Guerrero can fight Floyd and all the Floyd fans defend Guerrero and make him out to be better than he actually is, even Floyd himself does that.

Then you have Pac, who Floyd and his fans say is easy work for Floyd yet Pac has to jump through hoops in order to get the fight, even after looking ordinary in his last few outings. That alone should tell you that Floyd sees something in Pac that he's not sure he can beat.

Comment

Good interview, glad to have the king back in his throne.

Comment

Why is Floyd so fake? Very rehearsed. Could do with a sense if humour. Lighten the f'ck up Floyd.

Comment

Translation: pacquiao has to be in more war before I fight him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      I don't care for that fight anymore to be honest, the fight was damaged when random drug testing was rejected. We move on
                      Actually it was damage when the suppose p4p #1 ppv king ask for ost after saying it would be an easy fight. And even after ost is no longer an issue its another thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X