No announcement yet.

Cotto-Margarito is THE fight this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by borikua View Post
    Beat Cheato and fight winner of Pac-Floyd at 154.
    if floyd wins, sure. Whats the point in pac vs cotto 2?

Fight Martinez at 154, lara/williams at 154, or take a shot at a 160 title against jcc jr imo.

Late 2012, hopefully Alvarez has matured into a leading guy.

Comment

I had a good talk to my buddy about this, the Cotto-Marg Part Deux will be the best fight of this year and the most im looking forward too, the undercard should be great too.

Comment

Two past prime guys who are on their last legs?

Its not THEE fight. Its A fight.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Two past prime guys who are on their last legs?

Its not THEE fight. Its A fight.
          i can't think of any fight i anticipate more for the rest of this year. do you have an example who combines the drama, bad blood, history and competitiveness like this one? I'd gladly take it.

Comment

im really pumped too, dont know why everyone is hating on it they just hate on these 2 guys but itll be a war even if theyre past their primes

Comment

Originally posted by WarMaidana View Post
              im really pumped too, dont know why everyone is hating on it they just hate on these 2 guys but itll be a war even if theyre past their primes
              Hell yea, looking to see what these guys still have in the tank!

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                i can't think of any fight i anticipate more for the rest of this year. do you have an example who combines the drama, bad blood, history and competitiveness like this one? I'd gladly take it.
                They are shells of themselves.

You want a fight? Watch Mares vs. King Kong.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
                  They are shells of themselves.

You want a fight? Watch Mares vs. King Kong.
                  yeah that will be a good fight, i just don't care remotely as much.

I guess Maidana vs Guerrero could also be a really good fight, but meh. I think I'll prefer the cotto vs margarito rematch. I don't think their skills have deteriorated THAT much. Theyve both been slipping, but theyre not shot.

I think it will be another bloodbath. Hopefully in favor of cotto this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Paris/Coleman 2

Personally, if the handwraps thing and the KO loss and the Eye socket crushing didn't happen, I might still feel that way. I don't think this is going to be competitive at all honestly.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X