No announcement yet.

Arum interested in revisiting GGG/Chavez Jr if GGG wins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arum interested in revisiting GGG/Chavez Jr if GGG wins

The proposed date he was looking at for Chavez/Froch before things went sour was October 25th....so possible there if things actually go through.

Makes no sense since Arum is the one who wants to bitch about there being too many PPVs and then he's going to have 3 in a row... only one of them being quality

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post

The proposed date he was looking at for Chavez/Froch before things went sour was October 25th....so possible there if things actually go through.

Makes no sense since Arum is the one who wants to bitch about there being too many PPVs and then he's going to have 3 in a row... only one of them being quality
    Anybody know how many fights Chavez has left with tr?

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
      Supposedly not a fight deal, it's a contract that expires October 2015

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        I think he's contracted until October 2015.

On this, Arum will probably just offer Chavez the same deal, except try to get his father involved or something.

Comment

If this happens we could have 10 ppv fights this year

Comment

Will see canelo vs ggg before chavez jr vs ggg

Chavez jr already ducked no matter what contract... Canelo just fought the most dangerous man that even ggg ducked... Canelo made what 1.5 mil and chavez wants how much to fight with ggg pricing himself out

Comment

I would buy it and watch it, but I want to see GG beat Cotto first, so he can be the A side against that fat hype job chavez jr.

Comment

Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                If this happens we could have 10 ppv fights this year
                If I have to choose one, I'm choosing this. None of the others interest me at all

Comment

Talks broke down between Froch vs chavez jr? Looks like Carl is gonna fight degale in England.

Comment

I am sick of PPV's myself, but I think I am mostly sick of Floyd and Manny PPV's. Toss some interesting fights like this in my direction and I will shell out cash if i have too.

Comment

Working...
                    X