No announcement yet.

whats your opinion on steve bunce ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats your opinion on steve bunce ?

every time I hear or see this man he makes me wince hes got to be the most annoying man involving in uk boxing hes just so f###ing terrible , hes so full of himself and just plain awfull with his interviews and comments , I made the mistake of watching him doing and interview with Tyson a couple of years back on dvd and it was so bad it makes you ill watching it !!!

i miss him.

free guru.

Comment

I actually don't mind ol' Steve Bunce.

Just the way he pronounces 'Bernard' Hopkins, 'Chavez' in his accent and also when he refers to the ring girls as Michael Buffer's daughters haha.

Comment

He's a good pundit and journalist but he's dog shět at presenting.

Comment

that interview with Tyson was such a wasted opportunity the questions were lame and it didn't lead to anything interesting , bunce sucked up to Tyson the whole time.

Comment

I think he's a funny dude. Sometimes he has some stupid opinions, but who doesn't?

Comment

Steve is the poor mans Larry Merchant of UK!!! Just sober...

Comment

apart from the sycophancy he's brilliant. much more entertaining than the boring ****s on sky sports one.

Comment

He is worth a laugh when you want to see a coked up joke of a man.

Comment

I like him. need his kind of enthusiastic/funny/annoying personality at 2am to 6am lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X