Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Miguel Cotto redeemed himself from being considered a quiter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by terriblegabe View Post
    Never considered him a quitter based on that most likely he was getting hit with loaded gloves.

Agreed with

Comment

A Quitter he never was just got defeated . Did his performance against Margarito last last night made me think to my self that Margarito cheated on their first meeting Nope. Nothing that happened yesterday proved to me that Margarito can never defeat Cotto. if Cotto fought the same fight he fought in their 2008 bout last night Margarito defeats him again. He fought a beautiful boxing match and did not Let Margarito get the leveradge on his punches like he did in the first match, This match he cliched and buried his head on Margarito chest to avoid those power punches that hurt him in their first match.

Comment

He's not a quitter, he just doesn't have any heart or guts.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          How many pro fights have u fought tough guy?
          i'm not saying i'm tough, hell I would've quit too.

It was a smart move by Cotto, he could've suffered brain damage.

Comment

Cotto a quitter?

When i think of cotto i can't help rememvber the images of himm taking a knee(TWICE!) To me cotto will always be a quitter, unfortunately

Comment

Originally posted by bearman3000 View Post
              For those who believe prior to this Margarito rematch victory that Cotto was a quitter, do you lift this disgraceful label off of him after brutalizing Tony?

*The last option is supposed to be: Never thought he was a quitter.
              lol he beat a guy with one eye, it looked like margs eye closed up after the 3rd round lol really tho. i guess he overcame demons but i dunno i guess i just like margs heart

Comment

Cotto should be praised for his balls to fight and wiin a rematch to a guy many said he quit against

Comment

he did that in the clottey/pac fights.

last saturday did nothing for that. he hadn't gotten to that point yet.

Comment

Originally posted by mexicanwarrior1 View Post
                    yesterday doesnt change the fact that margs popped miguels cherry and made him his btch.
                    Cotto was never a quitter. Did he quit when clottey split his eye open?, no he sucked it up and kept fighting, did he quit when Ricardo torres almost knocked him out?, no he got up and knocked torres out. He didn't quit against margacheto the first fight, his uncle jukes on the apron and threw the towel in. Sweet pea took a knee against Tito and nobody ever said sweet pea is a quitter. The real quitters are Erik morrales who sat on his azz and allowed the ref to give him a 10 count,, a real quitter is Oscar de la hoya who stayed on his stool because manny PAC was pummeling his azz,,, a real quitter is victor ortiz who stop fighting against maidana and said" I'm to young to get beat up like this". It's funny how ppl( mostly mexicans) call cotto a quitter when there is more quitter in there line oF fighters than any other nationality.

Comment

cotto proved to me that hed run as fast away as a marathon runner in order for a ring doctor can save cotto from a toni beating and a meltdown to toni aswell, lol, nyahahaha

the doctor won the fight!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X