Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

-VIDEO - ESPN Oct/27 : "Mayweather is dead scared of Pacquiao; coward and a chicken."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think floyd really is not confident( scared if you will) of beating pac for real. first, he says there are 5 ways to beat pac then why does he need to play all these games intead of just taking the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post

skip gettin exposed
      *******s watch this video. skip doesnt know **** about boxing.for real puga or hugh grant could fill in for skip and no substance would be lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        *******s watch this video. skip doesnt know **** about boxing.for real puga or hugh grant could fill in for skip and no substance would be lost.
        lol at the end, both agreed floyd killed the fight! i guess even enemies can agree with eachother when it involves the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

The world knows the truth. LOL this is embarassing when the world world points out you're fraud and the joke of the sport. This guy will have no legacy, he will remembered as a coward.

One of the guys there says: "If Mayweather is the defensive genius he is, he'd figure out a solution for Manny's right hand and just call the fight and make it happen. They're assuming as if THAT'S the reason why the fight hasn't been made in the first place, or taking Bob's word for it."

It's an amusing segment, but I never can stand ESPN's take on boxing. They never discuss boxing outside of Mayweather/Pacquiao/De la Hoya (when he was fighting).

You ask most of those guys who Sergio Martínez, Timothy Bradley, Nonito Donaire, or Mike Jones is...and you'll just get a blank stare from them.

Heck, I remember when Haye/Klitschko was being discusssed and one of the guys went: "Who the heck is David Haye?!" or something like that. It was brutal. All they know is Ali, Foreman, the fabulous four from the late 70's-early 80's, Tyson, Holyfield, and Oscar de la Hoya. Besides that, I wouldn't look much into it besides "Hey, ESPN's talking about Mayweather..."

Never mind the title of the video. In this video, Brian Kenny (who actually knows more boxing than the ESPN bobbleheads) is criticizing Floyd for picking Zab Judah after Judah was upset by Carlos Baldomir. He's telling Floyd to fight Baldomir since Baldomir is the lineal champ at 147. He also criticizes Floyd for not being a champ at 140 since the belt he got off of Gatti was meaningless since Gatti was a paper champ.

Kenny goes on to say that if Floyd wanted to be big, he should beat the man who beat the man (Ricky Hatton...who beat Tszyu for the lineal belt). At 5:18 Kenny asks, "What about Hatton? Why don't you fight Hatton?"

^^^In THIS video, Kenny is criticizing Floyd for coming back to fight Márquez. At 8:30 Floyd's justifying it by saying, "He called me out." Kenny says: "Lots of people call you out, Floyd. Why don't you fight Shane Mosley? A guy in YOUR weight class who demolished Antonio Margarito..."

So Brian Kenny in the span of three years has downplayed Floyd's current opponents while suggesting:

Carlos Baldomir
          Ricky Hatton
          Shane Mosley

Not only did he take on Kenny's suggestions, he did it while throwing De la Hoya, Márquez, and Ortiz in there. When people say, "Floyd's scared of Pacquiao." I doubt it. There are always excuses when Floyd beats opponents. I guarantee that if he somehow step up to the plate to fight Pacquiao next year and beat him, the excuse will be lined up that "Pacquiao was too old". Enter Sergio Martínez, and the next one, and the next one, and the next one...
          Last edited by TintaBoricua; 10-28-2011, 08:36 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=Bombs;11344493]

The world knows the truth. LOL this is embarassing when the world world points out you're fraud and the joke of the sport. This guy will have no legacy, he will remembered as a coward.[/QUOTE

THIS SKIP GAYLESS IS A MORAN! Flody is a fighter period! He boxed with HW and they say hes scared of a little Pacman?

Comment

Mayweather and Team Pacquiao are messing with everyone in my opinion, they use the smoke screen of "duckin" and the whole drug test fiasco to let the fight promote itself and get people going. Genius work but its not working on me, I see what they are doing in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                floyd using xylocaine is a fact fool......it's common knowledge!
                Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                Yeah, come to think of it, why is Floyd able to use PEDS for his fists, turning his fists into lethal weapons in the same mould as plaster for Margarito?

Why do the authorities allow it? Maybe pac should put it in the contract no PEDS for fists.?
                Well lets see what Kizer has to say...

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...ands-are-clean

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post

The world knows the truth. LOL this is embarassing when the world world points out you're fraud and the joke of the sport. This guy will have no legacy, he will remembered as a coward.
                  LOL, floyd got clowned. Yeah, these guys aren't boxing afficianados, but their opinions matter because of the viewership they have.

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
                    Well lets see what Kizer has to say...

http://www.examiner.com/boxing-in-na...ands-are-clean

Comment

It absolutely astounds me that ESPN, who had a reporter camped outside of Barry Bonds' HOUSE for weeks to ask him the same steroid question over and over again doesn't question Manny AT ALL. AT ALL.

ESPN, the same network who did YEAR ROUND steroid witch hunt.

Skip Bayless used to write and talk EVERYDAY about how "obvious" it was that Bonds was on roids, and would use his TV time to speculate all with the cirumstances much he same as Manny: Bonds never failed a test either.

The lack of knowledge on the subject and the hypocrisy is astounding on Fox News levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X