No announcement yet.

Donaire: "It was legal but I would NEVER pull a 'Mayweather'"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
    suck punched? you say tomato, I say toMATOE...If the ref said it was legal, it's legal...case closed.

At this point on, you and Donaire are just injecting your opinion that are not fact. Cortez gave the hand signal and Floyd KO him after the umpteen HUG from a CHEATING OrTREES
    it was a sucker punch and his win is tainted....

DEAL WITH IT

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      it was a sucker punch and his win is tainted....

DEAL WITH IT
      That IS YOUR OPINION....the fact is that Cortez said it was legal and I agree with him and so does the NSAC.

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIME.

Comment

That IS YOUR OPINION....the fact is that Cortez said it was legal and I agree with him and so does the NSAC.

PROTECT YOURSELF AT ALL TIME.
        nah... the win is tainted...

Comment

Only if I was a scared ***** and wanted to end the fight as soon as possible even tho I was dominating would have I pulled a "mayweather". Last time when he hit Gatti during the break and they blamed the ref Earl Mortin but like Gatti said "thats ****ing bull****"!!

Comment

If you were a boxer, done that, and be happy with that win. You'll be scrutinized your entire career.

Comment

Donaire needs to shut the phuck up...Cortez gave the hand signal to fight and Ortiz still wanted to kiss and hug....Floyd did what he had to do.

Who cares if Donaire wouldn't pull a "Mayweather"....he said it himself, it was legal.

Why is everyone focused on Mayweather did and NOT on what Ortiz did.
              It looked like Cortez gave the signal to touch gloves. The signal to fight is usually just one hand going down in between the fighters. Cortez gave the signal to touch gloves by touching his hands together. That's why both fighters including Mayweather went to touch gloves and hug.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                nah... the win is tainted...

Phuck it, a win is a win....OrTREES wasn't going to win anyway right,the gap in class was too much hence the intentional headbutt.

Comment

Working...
                X