• Comment

• UFO Disclosure, Revelations & the 2012 Connection 9 of 24

Part 9 of 24

Comment

• UFO Disclosure, Revelations & the 2012 Connection 10 of 24

Part 10 of 24

Comment

• Comment

• @DolfoDylan 3 reasons why skeptics read about UFOs and comment negatively:

1. They are actually paid dis-info agents who patrol the internet's various sites and continue the ridicule propaganda.

2. They believe the propaganda and feel they are doing a service by ridiculing those that want more info about the subject.

3. They are scared it might actually be true and fight rigorously to deny the thing that scares them so.

What will they say when the Government reveals the truth? "Blow them up!!!"
            videonaj

Comment

• I've seem 2 UFO's before & trust me they were legit UFO's.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post

@DolfoDylan 3 reasons why skeptics read about UFOs and comment negatively:

1. They are actually paid dis-info agents who patrol the internet's various sites and continue the ridicule propaganda.

2. They believe the propaganda and feel they are doing a service by ridiculing those that want more info about the subject.

3. They are scared it might actually be true and fight rigorously to deny the thing that scares them so.

What will they say when the Government reveals the truth? "Blow them up!!!"
                videonaj
                4. There is no evidence that aliens are flying around on earth in their crazy light ships.

5. Any evidence presented is invariably stupid.

6. The claims pretty much do not make any logical sense.

Comment

• I don't buy any of these videos, Aliens are not visiting Earth. To think that some other alien life form has the capability to make interstellar travel is far fetched. They would make this journey that would literally take decades even with advanced technology and then just fly around and leave?

Sorry don't buy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                    I don't buy any of these videos, Aliens are not visiting Earth. To think that some other alien life form has the capability to make interstellar travel is far fetched. They would make this journey that would literally take decades even with advanced technology and then just fly around and leave?

Sorry don't buy it.
                    Hypothetically speaking... IF....IF....IF they DO exist. I would like to think their technology would be far far far more advanced... beyond even our comprehension... So making estimates how long it would take for them to get here doesn't really make any sense... added on to the fact, maybe to us theyre just flying around and leaving... but in reality IF they do exist, and they HAVE been spotted... I doubt we truly know what theyre doing, and Id like to think it's not joy riding.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      I don't buy any of these videos, Aliens are not visiting Earth. To think that some other alien life form has the capability to make interstellar travel is far fetched. They would make this journey that would literally take decades even with advanced technology and then just fly around and leave?

Sorry don't buy it.
                      But we can't just assume that a Civilization perhaps hundreds, maybe thousands of years ahead of us would rely on what we understand in today's scientific world as far as how fast we can travel from point A to point B. If you asked someone 200 years ago if it would be possible to create something called a vehicle and it could travel 230MPH, chances are you would have been perceived as completely insane. Even prior to that, people were put into crazy homes for telling people the Earth is round. Skip a few hundred years and we're sending people and satellites into space. My thing is, if you understand that we are 1 Galaxy among millions of galaxies (which have Stars as big or bigger than our Sun that provides energy), isn't it naive to think we're just in this perfect pocket for life and are all alone? That's something I just don't buy.

Comment

Working...
                      X