Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are the odds No Ceilings [Burner] pays me my points?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are the odds No Ceilings [Burner] pays me my points?

So I made a thread in which I made a last minute bet (100k) with No Ceilings on the Martinez v Williams II fight.
    He accepted the bet and I logged off.
    He was no where to be seen last night but his history says he was on today.
    I sent him a message asking him for my points but I got no reply.
    I went to check the thread again today to find it had been deleted for some reason, although most of you must have seen it in NSB.
    I don't know why they deleted it? But anyway, the bet was made.
    I'm just wondering what are the odds that Burner stays true to his word even though the thread got taken down and gives me my points?
    Is he a man of his word or can I forget about my points?

If it was me and I would have lost, I would have already payed my debt and stayed true to my word.

He owes me 5 million too.

Its his time to shine.

Comment

If Burner doesnt pay up hit me and i will front his 100k.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
        So I made a thread in which I made a last minute bet (100k) with No Ceilings on the Martinez v Williams II fight.
        I went to check the thread again today to find it had been deleted for some reason, although most of you must have seen it in NSB.
        I'm just wondering what are the odds that Burner stays true to his word even though the thread got taken down and gives me my points?

If it was me and I would have lost, I would have already payed my debt and stayed true to my word.
        Originally posted by INJECT View Post
        He owes me 5 million too.

Its his time to shine.

You aint gettin' **** from burner lol

Comment

Burner has never failed to pay a bet he's made with me. You guys need to ease up. It's not even 24 hours after the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            If Burner doesnt pay up hit me and i will front his 100k.
            nah, I can go with out the points.. they are just points.
            it's just the point of it all that counts.. if he's honest then he'll pay up.

Comment

Originally posted by johnm View Post
              Burner has never failed to pay a bet he's made with me. You guys need to ease up. It's not even 24 hours after the fight.
              He's always paid me too, I just wonder if he'll go into hibernation for a few weeks before resurfacing.

Comment

Originally posted by INJECT View Post
                He's always paid me too, I just wonder if he'll go into hibernation for a few weeks before resurfacing.

I'm sure he's mourning a little.

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post

Could he have been so confident he bet more points than he has?

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
                    Could he have been so confident he bet more points than he has?
                    I'm guessing that's maybe what happened..

Comment

Working...
                    X