62.07%
    Tyson UD/SD
    0%
    Liston KO/TKO
    37.93%
    Liston UD/SD
    0%

I'd pick prime Tyson over any hweight...ever
    moneytheman Ascended edgarg edgarg like this.

Comment

Liston. Great jab, great power, wouldn't be intimidated at all, could take Tyson's punches. He would put some damage on Tyson.

Comment

Originally posted by J.Dempsey View Post
        I'd pick prime Tyson over any hweight...ever
        prime Tyson over Prime Ali???

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Hymns View Post
          prime Tyson over Prime Ali???
          That's ludicrous to me. I know many disagree but I don't think Tyson has anything better than a puncher's chance against prime Ali. People compare him to Frazier but they did not fight that much alike.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            That's ludicrous to me. I know many disagree but I don't think Tyson has anything better than a puncher's chance against prime Ali. People compare him to Frazier but they did not fight that much alike.
            Personally i think Tyson was better, ive never seen a heavyweight with so much lateral movement, side to side up and down bob n weave....whilst throwing punches, the prime we know of, was only when he was 20 years old....imagine what he would of been at 28-30, he would of been either the greatest or by far one of the greatest boxers that ever lived

Thats my opinion anyway.... of course styles make fights, some1 like ali might well beat him, but how many alis have there ever been? lol
            moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

very true.....Frazier's pressure style is not the same as Tyson's peek-a-boo style...people often confuse the two......Angelo Dundee said Ali would "Slap Tyson Around if they fought"

Comment

Prime Tyson would beat Liston with his speed and high work rate. I believe a young George Foreman would be a much tougher fight for Tyson.
                moneytheman Ascended likes this.

Comment

Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
                  Personally i think Tyson was better, ive never seen a heavyweight with so much lateral movement, side to side up and down bob n weave....whilst throwing punches, the prime we know of, was only when he was 20 years old....imagine what he would of been at 28-30, he would of been either the greatest or by far one of the greatest boxers that ever lived

Thats my opinion anyway.... of course styles make fights, some1 like ali might well beat him, but how many alis have there ever been? lol
                  Well I meant as far as style, people assume that since Frazier gave Ali so much trouble Tyson would because of physical similarities, but Tyson's style is not that similar to Frazier's.

Comment

Well I meant as far as style, people assume that since Frazier gave Ali so much trouble Tyson would because of physical similarities, but Tyson's style is not that similar to Frazier's.
                    I dont think tyson has the stamina to give ali trouble....where as frazier would fight till the end of the 15th round

Comment

Working...
                    X