Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vitali backers, will u give Peter credit if he wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vitali backers, will u give Peter credit if he wins?

Or will u scream Vit was rusty after you guys yapped about how he's been training for years and sparring vs the best and rust wont be a problem....

Depends on how he wins... IF he wins.

Comment

I don't expect him to win but I'll give him credit if he does

Comment

Vitali has been off for 4 years and lost his biggest fights.

Peter's best win was a former middle wieght after getting a gift decision the first fight.

The fights a toss up, whoever wins, **** it.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post
          Or will u scream Vit was rusty after you guys yapped about how he's been training for years and sparring vs the best and rust wont be a problem....
          If Peter wins without illegal rabbit punches, he'll get full credit from me.

Mind you, Vitali hasn't fought in four years.

Comment

Uhm, no.
            (ten characters)

Comment

Sam Peter is going to be throwing some illegal shots like low blows, I bet you that right now. He is probably going to end up dq'd... Which would suck because I want Vitali to beat the snot out of him and not win by Sam Peter getting dq'd.

Comment

Originally posted by King Jaffe Joffer View Post

...Well, if he loses it's probably going to be because he was rusty so WTF do you expect? We have no way of knowing how rusty he is until he gets in the ring. I also don't want to see people trashing his legacy on here and saying how he sucked all along if he loses.

Comment

This is kind of a moot point thread as Klitschko is going to beat Peter. KO or wide UD.

Comment

Working...
                  X