Ellerbe is the Truth.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by o0P4PBOXING0o View Post
    It's not illegal in Nevada...
    Its not illegal in most states, not just Nevada. From the info I have read.

Comment

It's not illegal in Nevada and that's where he fights so I don't know why people make such a big deal out of it. I never understood these Pacquiao fans/Internet warrior's who spend all of their time talking and making videos about Floyd Mayweather Jr. A guy who they supposedly hate. Why don't they just get on with their lives???

Oh well...
      NOONE said it was illegal. Ellerbe is just going for the record that floyd doesnt use any 'caines. you should believe Ellerbe.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
        Its not illegal in most states, not just Nevada. From the info I have read.
        Exactly, So it's just people trying to make a big deal out of something. Plus I mean it does seem a genuine point made in the video but it came from Jim Lampley who is known for talking out of his ass.

If Floyd had said it then fair enough but....

End thread

Comment

Exactly, So it's just people trying to make a big deal out of something. Plus I mean it does seem a genuine point made in the video but it came from Jim Lampley who is known for talking out of his ass.

End thread
          Its just like when it was put out there he wouldnt fight in Texas for this very reason... then people find out that Texas does not even test its boxers. So that makes no sense.

Comment

End thread
            Bb bbb bbut Ellerbe said floyd never used it! are u saying u actually think floyd have used before?

this is a big deal for a fighter that claims he wants to clean up the sport and only sports god given gift. last time i heard 'caines are chemicals. is that natural?
            Last edited by GT-R; 04-19-2010, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X