Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Nato False Flag... "Syria is going to use CHEMICAL WEAPONS".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
    You are prepared....because you are so scared.

I'll eat you alive.
    It is the coward who refuses to prepare. But don't take my word for it. Continue on with your life. Do nothing. Don't prepare.

Remain sleeping since it's your freewill.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
      It is the coward who refuses to prepare. But don't take my word for it. Continue on with your life. Do nothing. Don't prepare.

What do you prepare for?

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post

It's the coward who waits and waits for the bad people to come and get him.

I and millions of others are living our lives. You and your family aren't living. In fact, dragging your kids into this world of paranoia is borderline abuse in my book. They should be having fun but instead they have to live according to their mentally ill and pussified father's delusions.

Comment

Originally posted by jabsRstiff View Post
          It's the coward who waits and waits for the bad people to come and get him.

I and millions of others are living our lives. You and your family aren't living. In fact, dragging your kids into this world of paranoia is borderline abuse in my book. They should be having fun but instead they have to live according to their mentally ill and pussified father's delusions.
          It's not paranoia if it's true. Live your life the way you are used to but it doesn't hurt to be aware.

I've already explained to you the dual facets of preparing ie in the event it happens and if it doesn't.

Both ends will see you and your family well and one end will see you rich. But don't take my word for it. Only a VERY WISE MAN will see the benefits of being prepared and hedging against a global economic collapse. You won't be convinced by mere words so the only thing that will move you sir is if things go real awry.

And by that time you will be nothing but rabble since its too late. Commodity prices will be off the roof. Overwhelming demand for a limited supply will drive fiat money useless. Gold, silver and other REAL MONEY COMMODITIES will be too expensive for the average joe thus most will end up with no purchasing power.

So On and so forth.

I'll give you a hint sir.

The US just experienced its worst drought in over a hundred years. You think food prices will remain stable?? haha!

Convince yourself. It is the coward who refuses to prepare.

Comment

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-16251468.html

mokmov.....

This above is for you.

Comment

Working...
            X