Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bring It On View Post
    Finally? He's been declining since the Clottey fight man. Can't tell much from a couple of segments from a sparring session though.
    when was he at his best?all i ever hear is manny is not the same he is slowing down he doesn't have the killer instinct anymore and a bunch of other dumb****.according to most he became this great fighter after the 2nd marquez fight.so he's only been this great fighter with killer instinct for 4 fights (diaz,delahoya,hatton and cotto)?

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
      Are you blind? He was fast vs Marquez? Are you kidding me? Marquez was much faster than him, and Pacquiao was slow in the Margarito fight his legs were gone there, and he was slower in the Mosley fight too, and the Marquez fight showed him to be lazy, sluggish, and not even able to close the gap, his punches were very slow.
      lols.........................................

Comment

• I don't know about saying "It's still early in camp". The fight is a month away. I heard Bradley has been training his ass off already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Biolink View Post
          I don't know about saying "It's still early in camp". The fight is a month away. I heard Bradley has been training his ass off already.
          Pacquiao began cutting corners and relying on spinach to make up for it ages ago. You'd think, based on his last couple performances, he would've learned not to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by House of Stone View Post
            floyd is going to kick himself if pac goes down to bradley ... imagine if bradley beats pac then floyd comes out of prison and has dropped off just a bit ... and then bradley beats floyd ...
            I would quit boxing all together if Bradley ends up anywhere near top 3 P4P...

Im not making judgement on this video. Who knows how much work he had put in already in that day when this was recorded.

Comment

• Pacquiao is slower than a slug

Comment

• One thing i can say about this fight.
                Tim didn't have enough tools to beat Manny.
                When Manny hits Tim with his combinations i see Tim doing what Mosley/Clottey did.

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Are you blind? He was fast vs Marquez? Are you kidding me? Marquez was much faster than him, and Pacquiao was slow in the Margarito fight his legs were gone there, and he was slower in the Mosley fight too, and the Marquez fight showed him to be lazy, sluggish, and not even able to close the gap, his punches were very slow.
                  This is one of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen. I don't know if you're trolling or just plain ignorant, you sound 100% serious which is why this post is so bad.

Watch the Pac-Marquez tape again, this time without the hater rose-colored glasses. Pac's speed was far from being an issue in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Double_L View Post
                    This is one of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen. I don't know if you're trolling or just plain ignorant, you sound 100% serious which is why this post is so bad.

Watch the Pac-Marquez tape again, this time without the hater rose-colored glasses. Pac's speed was far from being an issue in that fight.
                    Pacquiao was slow, Marquez threw faster combos, what fight were you watching>

Comment

• I wonder if they will wait until the Mayweather Cotto fight is over before they start promoting Pac Bradley because nobody out here in Vegas knows Bradley let alone that Pac is fighting Bradley. Everywhere you look is Floyd and Cotto.. However I ran into some die hard pac-tards out here in Vegas and like I have said for a few years now, the pac-tards hate life....

Comment

Working...
                      X