• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prime margarito vs mayweather today

what do u comrades think?

the one that broke down cotto.

LOL

prime margarito obviously beats sr, roger and jeff.

i know you aint talking about floyd jr, because the fact (and it is a fact) that he would shut out margarito with ease is as obvious as how the other match ups would go.

Comment

Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
      LOL

prime margarito obviously beats sr, roger and jeff.

i know you aint talking about floyd jr, because the fact (and it is a fact) that he would shut out margarito with ease is as obvious as how the other match ups would go.
      don't under estimate margario. he is a tall, strong, relentless guy unless u are big or powerful

his body attack even hurt pacquiao

Comment

Prime Margarito gives Floyd fits and anybody who disputes it is delusional.

Whether or not he wins who knows and who really cares? Fantasy fights are nothing more than mental masturbation.

Comment

Arum and Diaz say that the 'Pretty Boy' was offered in the neighborhood of $7 million to face Margarito. In what could best be described as a 'business move', the same guy who brazenly challenged the bigger Winky Wright decided to bypass Margarito, to collect nearly $4 million to spar with Sharmba Mitchell.

"Flat turned him down like you can not believe," Arum said of Mayweather when he was offered a chance at the WBO title. "Any time we raised his name, Mayweather went crazy."

Comment

"Prime margarito was using plaster bro"

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
              "Prime margarito was using plaster bro"
              prime mayweather was using ducking

Comment

The Floyd of today, the fight would likely look similar to the Maidana fight. Floyd of years back might have had an easier time with him as his legs were fresher.

Comment

Hmm Considering the fact that they would have never gotten the plaster through in this fight, and probably would have ended up with fluffy hello kitty glove i dont see him doing much.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                    Hmm Considering the fact that they would have never gotten the plaster through in this fight, and probably would have ended up with fluffy hello kitty glove i dont see him doing much.
                    matgarito aint a ***** like maidana and would say **** the fight if no glove

Comment

Working...
                    X