Bruce Lee specialized in groin shots,eye gauging,and biting.His hands were
    so strong,he could do one finger push-ups,which means if he gauged your
    eyes he'd pull them out of your skull.Even when Royce got hit in the groin
    with a cup on against Sakuraba,he back peddled and winced in pain.If you
    get kicked or kneed in the balls it takes the fight out of you.My point is
    even the most brutal NHB fights don't allow these things because if they
    do,ANYONE,can win at any time and we won't see the traditional techniques
    displayed in the fight.People forget Bruce was a street fighter and would
    never have fought in any competition because he didn't want any rules at all.

Bruce's lee's chin was never tested. For all his show boating ability he could of had a glass chin and be easy to knock out.

Never bet on an actor.

Comment

the knowledge Bruce showed in his books is ridiculous, even seeing the moves that he did in even his films over 40 yrs before we see it now in the octagon is ****ed up to be honest, i would bet a prepared Bruce Lee would rape the gracies..

i used to be that guy who said actor this actor that but then i turned 12 and grew the **** up and logic took over.. but hey thats just me.
      Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 12-09-2013, 01:57 AM.

Comment

Gracies would win, if they could get the fight to the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Gracies would win, if they could get the fight to the ground.
          As a huge B Lee fan myself, I'd have to say Bruce would have a tough going on the ground if he hadn't mastered the ground game before getting in the ring with a Gracie.

The Gracies are raised on the technicalities of the ground game from birth.

No doubt Bruce would put up a decent stand up fight and get the best of any of them, but once it hit the ground there's no telling how Bruce would fare against the best of the Gracies.

I say this from the perspective that when certain fighters learned the technical aspects of the ground game and honed their stand up skills, they were able to give some Gracies a hell of a challenge and even beat some of them after watching the Gracies dominate cage fighting for a good while.

Comment

Originally posted by toooooool View Post
            I love Bruce Lee and the Gracie's but I'm not so sure the Gracie's would
            have beat him like so many say they would.It's simple,when you add
            eye gauging,biting,and groin shots,that changes EVERYTHING.When
            someone sticksople forget Bruce was a street fighter and would
            never have fought in any competition because he didn't want any rules at all.
            Bruce was too talented, and too fast, his TDD would be footwork and speed, and the gracies dont have good enough TD nor set ups for their TD's to bother Bruce.

Against a modern MMA with good wrestling, boxing and whos good at mixing the two. Might be a completely different story.

Bottom line is Bruce would have adapted with the times, and would have been decades ahead of what every one else was doing. I think he would have taken note of the effeciency of ground fighting/grappling arts and trained/adjusted his skill set /techniques to accommodate the advances made by the gracies and MMA in general.
            Last edited by AlexKid; 12-12-2013, 03:35 PM.

Comment

Bruce by group execution.

Comment

50/50 fight. Either Gracie takes him down and finishes in 30 seconds or Lee catches them with something sick as they come in. Either way I dont see it lasting more then a minute.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

i think this conversation is disrespectful to bruce lee. we never really saw how could he could get.

Comment

Royce via murder

Comment

Working...
                    X