No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Maidana vs. Thurman added to Broner-Escobedo Undercard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    I thought maidana was going back down to 140? but I looked thurman up on boxrec and hes a 5'11 welter 17-0 with 16 KO's...hes never fought past 8 rounds though. I guess its at welterweight then.
    His claims of dropping back down to 140 was just an excuse for his loss. Bet he can't even make the weight any longer.

Comment

haven't heard of keith thurman before...just checked out one of his fights, and the guy seems to have some good power. eventhough he is only just a prospect it should be an exciting fight while it lasts.

Comment

Maidana is done for

Comment

Thurman is way too fast for Maidana and might be too big and Powerful

I think he becomes the first to Stop Maidana, if not then he scores a UD for Sure

and Thurman is basically Randell Bailey with MORE SPEED and Better Overall Boxing Skills...VERY HEAVY HANDED!
          Last edited by sicko; 06-15-2012, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Thurman is way too fast for Maidana and might be too big and Powerful

I think he becomes the first to Stop Maidana, if not then he scores a UD for Sure

and Thurman is basically Randell Bailey with MORE SPEED and Better Overall Boxing Skills...VERY HEAVY HANDED!
            i agree..I like the fight.

Comment

So from what i'm reading this thurman kid is the real deal...

Comment

Wow. Terrible fight. Atleast Broner-Escobedo is a solid stay busy fight.

Comment

Working...
                X