Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal to send death squads into Egypt.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One article by an author with an axe to grind and everybody immediately laps it up absolutely uncritically... including MIB who saw fit to give red K to me on this without any reason or explanation.

Comment

'tarded thread stop bumping this propaganda

Comment

Did you guys expect anything less from those scummy Zionists? They will do whatever it takes, to promote themselves. They don't care who lives or dies..no morality no love no compassion.

You're obviously going to get your regular Israel ass-kissing yanks who always seek to protect the interests of Israel for god knows what reason, when in their heart they know they are wrong.

Comment

I see a few cum loving cokk sniffing f@ggots already questioning the author and the article

Comment

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
              The Zionists want to keep their puppet Mubarek in power long enough to have another traitor ready to replace him. Perhaps they want to create as much confusion and chaos as possible to help achieve this.

No doubt the death squads are targeting the most intelligent protesters, to eliminate the best potential future Egyptian leaders.
              I just hope this revolution isn't a zionist organized revolution like the one in Ukraine that the Klitschko brothers supported.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                you made me feel bad about myself for saying something bad against muslims before, but i see youre a racist too........... b!tch.......
                Last edited by roaring thunder; 02-03-2011, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Khent View Post
                  Considering the author of this article how is this even credible?
                  It's not and that's why these idiots posting this and supporting it or believing it have no credibility. These discussions shouldn't take place in a boxing forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom!
                    Because the author is a Palestinian?

Myself, I find a Palestinian author more credible more trustworthy than a deceptive, manipulative Zionist.
                    Both equally biased, get over yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
                      Both equally biased, get over yourself.
                      i know - he's so oafish. lol

Comment

Working...
                      X