Collapse
No announcement yet.

Saul Alvarez 150, Jose Cotto 149

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys are looking at this way different than me. He's only 19 and they do this all the time when you are young. Floyd had alot of SFW fights early on where he & the opponent weighed in over 130. It doesnt matter at this stage so they dont want to kill you to make weight while you are still young. It happeneds often and even Canelo has been 150 before in fights

Comment

Saul has never fought in that weight before.

Well not recently might I add.

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
        jose cotto have never been even up to 147..that's what i know.
        yup...

Originally posted by Mecha Gamera View Post
        Well by the looks of it, they both couldn't make weight. Still should be a great undercard fight though.
        yeah im looking forward to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
          you guys are looking at this way different than me. He's only 19 and they do this all the time when you are young. Floyd had alot of SFW fights early on where he & the opponent weighed in over 130. It doesnt matter at this stage so they dont want to kill you to make weight while you are still young. It happeneds often and even Canelo has been 150 before in fights
          trueskiii
          im not really worried bout the weight
          i was just clarify that they did anounce it as a super welter fight
          and with his height
          hes gonna end up there soon

Comment

Cotto knew he couldn't trust that ginger hoe, that's why he came in at 149. I hope Saul ***varez gets KOed so hard that his ancestors will go back to Spain and Ireland.

Now talk **** Alvatards. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post
              Cotto knew he couldn't trust that ginger hoe, that's why he came in at 149. I hope Saul ***varez gets KOed so hard that his ancestors will go back to Spain and Ireland.

Now talk **** Alvatards. LOL
              P*ssy is sad because Puerto Rico gets owned by Mexicans over the last decade and will again be made look stupid tomorrow night.

Go suck on these f*g.

Comment

Comment

I just hope that the reason for Canelo not making weight is not because of his girl... he supposely had problems with this before, check this out (in spanish): http://www.semanariocritica.com/nota...5/marisol.html

Comment

Originally posted by Cotto-Rulez View Post

funny considering fighters like Lopez and Martinez both have monkey looking faces

Comment

Originally posted by fadan80 View Post
                      I just hope that the reason for Canelo not making weight is not because of his girl... he supposely had problems with this before, check this out (in spanish): http://www.semanariocritica.com/nota...5/marisol.html

godamn thats his girl????

he better not be fukin with her too much or he'll start losing hahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X