No announcement yet.

Is the user Golovkin a psychopath?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the user Golovkin a psychopath?

Seriously this dude has mental problems. I dislike floyd as well, but this dude has taken it to a whole other level. He wants maidana to kill floyd??? What kind of sick **** is that? He used to be a cool poster, but now he sucks a** at posting. Anyone who boxes is considered a coward under his terms. I doubt he is even trolling. This dude needs to get banned ASAP.

Five posts, in the red.... And this is your thread... Who's alt are you?

Golovkin got u shook... Lmao

Comment

Golovkin terrorizing these hoes like Ted Bundy.

Comment

This thread is useless without real quotes. Start diggin' OP.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGOATPac View Post
          Seriously this dude has mental problems. I dislike floyd as well, but this dude has taken it to a whole other level. He wants maidana to kill floyd??? What kind of sick **** is that? He used to be a cool poster, but now he sucks a** at posting. Anyone who boxes is considered a coward under his terms. I doubt he is even trolling. This dude needs to get banned ASAP.
          Only 5 posts. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGOATPac View Post
            Erislandy lara

Comment

LMAO. Asking if a guy is a pyschopath under an alt. You scurred homie.

Comment

Golovkin is a badass dude man... Kid Chocolate is that you?

Comment

golovkin has alter ego's creating alter ego's to try and get him banned! ...pretty epic!

Man up son,,, show yourself! Or become victim to golovkin's IP check and you fall victim to one of his gay fantasy's!

Comment

My AC is still broken so shut the **** up.

Comment

Working...
                    X