No announcement yet.

Bob Arum "Floyd Mayweather only fights when he is broke!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Arum "Floyd Mayweather only fights when he is broke!"

50 Cent already confirmed this and before 50 said it we already knew this...

Comment

Meh I don't doubt it at this point.

Comment

so he'll most likely fight in 2013, he's been spending money fast, he was on his private plane the other week with a million dollars in cash heading to vegas with about 50 guys.

Comment

The guy gambles! He's a big time loser so I do believe he uses boxing to cover his addictions. He's very carefull who he fights and refuses ligitament challenges. (Pacman) He will break out by June and fight Manny and collect his biggest payday and then hopefully live in peace and grow up! Ray.

Comment

I used to think floyd had an endless supply of cash.

Comment

From from broke.

Comment

So stupid of him wasting whatever prime he got left.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
                  The guy gambles! He's a big time loser so I do believe he uses boxing to cover his addictions. He's very carefull who he fights and refuses ligitament challenges. (Pacman) He will break out by June and fight Manny and collect his biggest payday and then hopefully live in peace and grow up! Ray.
                  everyone floyd has fought has posed a real threat, when ur at that level, nobody can be taken lightly, unless you are saying pacman also refuses legit challenges? in recent times both have fought hoya, hatton, cotto, jmm

Comment

That really isn't new, Floyd fights for greed but greed is as valid a motivating factor as any other.

Comment

Working...
                    X