No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather - what a boring individual

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    Yeah because he's so boring, he's the only HW champ in recent memory who's not fighting on PPV.

When Mayweather wasn't on PPV he was a cool humble guy as well.
    You spent 15 pounds on David Haye - Audley Harrison

Comment

If I had it my way, I would reduce Floyd's wages to about 50K for this fight and have them fight next week. No hype or extended promo's.

Drag them into that ring like slave Gladiators at the Colosseum. His fights don't even feel like Sport competition anymore. Instead it's like an entertainer, a musician touring around and "performing".

Comment

He's like his fights basically.

He's not being asked about him every second either.

Pre 2011 - Wlad didn't hardly give a single interview without Hayes name being mentioned. Se thing.
        I was talking about you FFS.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
          You spent 15 pounds on David Haye - Audley Harrison
          I couldn't last 15 minutes for Wlad-Povetkin

Comment

This thread is boring by hating on Floyd ,give it a freaking break.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
              I was talking about you FFS.
              Me? I don't hate Wlad.

I only mentioned it because TS defends Wlad in every thread for all the **** he's done and said over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupo303 View Post
                If I had it my way, I would reduce Floyd's wages to about 50K for this fight and have them fight next week. No hype or extended promo's.

Drag them into that ring like slave Gladiators at the Colosseum. His fights don't even feel like Sport competition anymore. Instead it's like an entertainer, a musician touring around and "performing".
                my god now thats worth the PPV price. Idk man, i still get some adrenaline going when the bell rings of a floyd fight... for like a round or two haha. then i see how the fight will actually play out. they are still big time major events. but in no way have i expected to see action. its kind of odd. i guess its still exciting because with 1 punch, you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by fighter86 View Post
                  This thread is boring by hating on Floyd ,give it a freaking break.
                  Your response is boring. Crawl back into your cave mutant and get back to hibernation. You live for these threads. You love it and you know it!

Comment

Me? I don't hate Wlad.

I only mentioned it because TS defends Wlad in every thread for all the **** he's done and said over the years.
                    Believe it or not, I am a CONVERTED Wlad fan. He has won me over gradually. I do believe that there is a Paper trail of posts where I didn't like him. He just kept winning and I started appreciating what he is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by whytetittie View Post
                      Whatever, you're already trying to penguin hole the subject. No one said anything about being perfect. Most fans care if who they support fit with their moral beliefs.

Plenty of boxers don't have felonies and other problems. A lot of good people and college grads in boxing.

It's simple. No one says they only like Golovkin in the ring and dont care what he does outside of it. You know why? Because he's not a piece of sh_t.
                      There are plenty of boxers with problems far worse than Mayweathers. I guarantee there are boxers doing things that just haven't come to light.

Comment

Working...
                      X