Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Jr. Vows To Make Things Right in Vera Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He said "The people want me to fight Vera"... No, Jr, people just want fair and entertaining fights at previously agreed upon weight classes...
    It's rather Jr's handlers who felt ashamed by the fight outcome in the first place...

Comment

I haven't seen anything @ what weight? Any1 know?? Jr will train4 this 1 & win vs club fighter Vera, get a title shot based off this, IMO...

Comment

I hope so! Come on Chavez, I'm ready to support you. Stop with that boxing crap and go to you pressuring ways, you are at your best when you go forward and pressure. I want to put Chavez back on my team... knock that mother****er out!!

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
          I hope so! Come on Chavez, I'm ready to support you. Stop with that boxing crap and go to you pressuring ways, you are at your best when you go forward and pressure. I want to put Chavez back on my team... knock that mother****er out!!
          So you support him when he gets a ko but not when he gets schooled by Vera hahah. I shoulda known by the people in your sig

Comment

I have been critical of Jr but wonder if he actually had decipline and an amateur career what his career would really had been

Even with his late start in boxing and sloppy training habits he has been able to compete.

I doubt if he will ever get on track

Comment

Vera is an easy opponent for Chavez, he just stunk it up last time. We will see the next fight if Chavez has gotten "serious" yet. Last fight he was too busy partying, traveling and eating still.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
                I hope so too, so he can fight someone better and really get his azz whipped. As far as being a pressure fighter, you have to be in shape to do that. And we know conditioning is not Jr's forte

Comment

i really think if you got just a little bit love for the sport of boxing and also a clue about it you cannot even nearly support Chavez Jr...

Comment

if chavez comes in, in shape he beats him easy. but if chavez comes in out of shape again im never supporting him again

Comment

No respect for the a kid who rode his daddys name to the top and then took a **** on it!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X