Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm sold on Adrien Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner is legit, and he is much better than Floyd because he is aggressive and has power and exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Box Up! View Post
      Me too. Such a d!ckhead but pure class in the ring.

Looks set to be unstoppable at 135 for as long as he lasts there. If i were him i’d move to 140 pretty soon and make some big money. 135 is too flaky at the moment. I know Burns is a big fight, but lets be real, only in the UK.

I’d like to see Broner vs Khan.
      I wonder why so often the best fighters seem to be the stupidest jerks. Part of me wants to root for him because of his skills and pleasing fighting style and part of me wants someone to beat him so he will shut up and go away. If he has a good chin and he continues to train hard and improve he seems to have tremendous potential. If he feels strong at 135 I think he should stay at that weight. New good fighters for him to fight at 135 will be coming along soon enough. They always do. If he ever feels 135 is weakening him at all then he should move to 140 where there are so many good fighters at now. He looks lean at 135 and would be just as big as most of the other 140 pounders.

Comment

exciting fighter to watch, really, but please stop making a Floyd of him, i'm still not sold on him, not after he totally destroyed a DeMarco (who in my opinion is a b- level fighter, who got totally destroyed by Edwin Valero.)

Want to see him against Gamboa but since that won't happen i'd like him to fight Burns next. Then move up and fight Garcia or Mathysse or even Zab Judah.

Comment

He'll have to go to 140 and eventually 147 to prove if he's anything great but he's for sure a top dog in the sport...just a shame 135 is pretty weak and 140 isn't even raging with talent......hopefully that changes in the near future...

Comment

Yet you refuse to give Floyd any damn credit

Comment

I'd like to see Broner fight Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                I'd like to see Broner fight Alexander.
                I wouldn't.

If I never see Devon "pull his punches back before they even land" Alexander that would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
                  Yet you refuse to give Floyd any damn credit
                  I give Floyd credit for his ability and I don't dislike him, but he shouldn't have ducked Pacquiao.

Floyd doesn't have a warriors' heart, but I think Adrien does.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                    I wouldn't.

If I never see Devon "pull his punches back before they even land" Alexander that would be great.
                    Lol, just to see where he stands. There really isn't anyone at 135. Bradley's at 147, Khan is still licking his wounds. People keep bringing up Gamboa, but I just think he's far too small. Maybe Marquez, but he's pushing 40 or Judah, IDK.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Lol, just to see where he stands. There really isn't anyone at 135. Bradley's at 147, Khan is still licking his wounds. People keep bringing up Gamboa, but I just think he's far too small. Maybe Marquez, but he's pushing 40 or Judah, IDK.
                      Broners off to 140... he might make one defense at 135... but hes on his way to 140 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                      X