No announcement yet.

NBA Thread - For basketball fans of Boxingscene

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lefhooktodabody View Post
    I wouldn't touch Boozer. He's a numbers guy. He really isn't too dominant. And he's not that good defensively.

The Pistons would be better of trying to sign Bosh.
    I concur. I'm just posting some things I have found.

I'd like Bosh and Ben Gordon. That'd be killer. Maybe an impact SF too.

Comment

• Hahaha yes let the Pistons get workman Boozer

Knicks! Make a move to get Bosh now!

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
        Hahaha yes let the Pistons get workman Boozer

Knicks! Make a move to get Bosh now!
        knicks are getting no one. maybe darius miles will sign a 10 day contract or something. hey maybe you can sign damon stoudamire!

Comment

• I think they could get LBJ. He's no too happy about what went down. You know he's definitely going to take his decision down to the wire.

I think ultimately the Knicks will land a big name.

Comment

I think they could get LBJ. He's no too happy about what went down. You know he's definitely going to take his decision down to the wire.

I think ultimately the Knicks will land a big name.

they'll end up getting an old ass nash and a one-eyed amare...then d'antoni can finally have his reunion

Comment

• Oh and for the record I don't think Boozer sucks. He's a good player just not a superstar.

He can still help them in terms of being a playoff team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                they'll end up getting an old ass nash and a one-eyed amare...then d'antoni can finally have his reunion
                Amare is a hell of an offensive talent. If he could defend worth a lick he'd be a lot more valuable. But I think the Knicks would be satisfied with those two.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  lol@ you thinking anyone on Orlando can stop Kobe.

If anyone contributes it totally skews the game.
                  Pietrus can certainly do a good job containing Kobe. Courtney Lee will be able to contribute more since Kobe isn't as big as Lebron. In fact I'm not worried about Kobe as much as I was Lebron. Not even close. I'll say it right now, Orlando will do a good job on Kobe.

I'm worried about Ariza covering Lewis. And I'm worried about L.A. going big with Gasol, Odom, and/or Bynum against Lewis and Turkoglu. Odom is athletic enough to match up with Orlando's forwards. I don't think they can handle Dwight at all, and Alston will have an easier time against their PG's than he did Cleveland's.

It's an interesting matchup. In Orlando's two victories against the Lakers Jameer was a big factor, so we'll see.

Comment

Oh and for the record I don't think Boozer sucks. He's a good player just not a superstar.

He can still help them in terms of being a playoff team.
                    Boozer is a double double and not much else. You aren't going to give him the ball with the game on the line.

Boozer AND Bosh.....well that'd be something.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
                      Pietrus can certainly do a good job containing Kobe. Courtney Lee will be able to contribute more since Kobe isn't as big as Lebron. In fact I'm not worried about Kobe as much as I was Lebron. Not even close. I'll say it right now, Orlando will do a good job on Kobe.

I'm worried about Ariza covering Lewis. And I'm worried about L.A. going big with Gasol, Odom, and/or Bynum against Lewis and Turkoglu. Odom is athletic enough to match up with Orlando's forwards. I don't think they can handle Dwight at all, and Alston will have an easier time against their PG's than he did Cleveland's.

It's an interesting matchup. In Orlando's two victories against the Lakers Jameer was a big factor, so we'll see.

the lakers arent a single-gun offense like cleveland...orlando is tough but they're not beating the lakers 4 times out of 7...especially with the series starting at Staples

Comment

Working...
                      X