Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Took a loss on Saturday night? How to bounce back from one.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Took a loss on Saturday night? How to bounce back from one.

Here it is guys on the scene. Got a text from my cousin last Saturday night to come out to the local bar and have a couple drinks. So I said "sure". I get there and it's and amazing time, I mean rounds of shots being ordered everything. great goose corona just got done with witnessing another destruction by 3G. I see this girl across the bar by her lonesome. I go up to her and immediately sense her "positivite energy" and her welcoming smile I sit next to her. She says something like "hey we were both making that eye contact than I guess right,what's ure name" My focus is directly on her. When this lil gangst a$$ motha Focka walks up and says "what's up b!!!h this my girl" I was completely dumbfounded I replied "Fock you".......he threw a 3 piece with the speed of Amir khan I coulda swore. I went down. I get up he took off when my guy cousin came after him. Long story short. I've been in shock the last 3days. With a nice lil shiner under my eye. How is it coming back from a loss guys? I feel weak emotionally hahahaha. Should I just watch rocky 3 or hit up andre berto or nonito donaire on Twitter for some answers??: ......
    Last edited by Chiboxing123; 02-24-2015, 01:35 PM.

Ps...I'm guessin I was in the wrong. I can accept it but the question is how do you deal with a loss. Cmon I'm sure some of u crazy talking fools have taken a L some time in ure precious lives

Comment

that's what you get for messing with my girl...my badd for having to go Alpha on you...you good boy now

Comment

It seems like you got sucker punched tho right?

I've been sucker punched too when two guys were trying to jump my boy i backed him up and then 3 more guys jumped me by sucker punching me from behind. it turned out the whole party was their crew.

I was mad pissed at my boy too cause he was all scared and didn't back me up when im now getting jumped for backing him up.

Comment

Bruh, just let it be. Sometimes you gotta take the L and move on.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
            It seems like you got sucker punched tho right?

I've been sucker punched too when two guys were trying to jump my boy i backed him up and then 3 more guys jumped me by sucker punching me from behind. it turned out the whole party was their crew.

I was mad pissed at my boy too cause he was all scared and didn't back me up when im now getting jumped for backing him up.
            I mean I don't know. I was in a relaxed sense of being at the time. I mean she was really cute. I'm guessing he spotted the situation from a distance and was prepared to let his hands go. I wasent, was drunk as hell so my reaction time prolly wasent good. Yeah I'm kinda pissed at my cousin as well he called my dad apologizing yesterday lol but it is what it is. That's the reason I stoped going out to bars all that stupid s!!t that happens.

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post

Bruh, just let it be. Sometimes you gotta take the L and move on.
              Green k lol thanks man

Comment

Trust me dude I've been in a million bar/drunk fights, I wooped ass and got my ass wooped.

It doesn't matter. In a week you won't give a crap, just ice your eye.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Trust me dude I've been in a million bar/drunk fights, I wooped ass and got my ass wooped.

It doesn't matter. In a week you won't give a crap, just ice your eye.
                  listen to my boy Beercue here, he gets beat up by dominican's every Saturday and has walked 10 miles home using only his left leg...mofokin warrior lol

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                    listen to my boy Beercue here, he gets beat up by dominican's every Saturday and has walked 10 miles home using only his left leg...mofokin warrior lol
                    that dude hit like a b*tch and I still haven't talked to my boy who ditched me. If he was drowning I would throw him a cinder block

Comment

Working...
                    X