No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum, Beltran Begin Work on Pacquiao-Marquez 5

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NatiKid View Post
    lol whats next pac man bradley 4? its pretty obvious pacman has bradley rios or marquez to pick from and that sucks
    Golden Boy own almost everything of significance in and around 147. You think it's bad for Rios and Bradley now, what's it going to be like for them when JMM and Manny retire? Are they just going to fight each other three times a year?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
      Golden Boy own almost everything of significance in and around 147. You think it's bad for Rios and Bradley now, what's it going to be like for them when JMM and Manny retire? Are they just going to fight each other three times a year?
      Marquez isn't even Top Rank right? He just works close to TR. And correct me if I'm wrong but aren't most of the belts at JWW and WW held by Golden Boy fighters?

Comment

Bradley is still a option for MP? he should have been the immediate option in the first damn place since he was robbed right? then gave JMM a guarantee fight after! i dont think JMM gave a **** if he lost to bradley in a rematch as long as he got his fight?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

$$ will be the sticking point. I think JMMvsPac5 will not happen.

Comment

I'm not sure about this I mean there is definitely no need to fight pacquiao again for Marquez but after the fourth fight he said retirement but then he said he's fighting again it only makes sense to fight pacquiao again is have to say he's lookin at one hell of a payday if he does if he fights Bradley or rios and wins big deal he'll still make more money with a fifth fight with pacquiao then be would with rios and Bradley combined so yes a fifth fight will be made between the two Marquez is doing the right thing holding out ensuring he gets his due too bad the fight won't be as exciting as the previous ones though Marquez owns pacquiao now.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I AM SO TIRED OF THIS.
              Just take a fight in Mexico and fill that 20k stadium like you did against Fedchenko
              20k stadium? If done in Mexico, they are gunning for El Estadio Azteca!!

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                Those potential fights are sad, the top rank stable is shallow at fuck.
                These 2 had 4 Great fights! And Dangerous against other! That's why It's going to happen!

This is not Cherry Pick fight like what Floyd's doing! It's a great Challenge between the 2 Greats!

Comment

Working...
                X