Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I really feel Garcia vs Judah sounds like...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    What the hell has Judah done to get ANOTHER big fight? I'm sick of seeing him. People get mad when other fighters get undeserved shots, why don't they get angry at the dozen shots Judah gets?
    Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    **** Judah or Morrales fighting Garcia. Both are jacked up fights. But in today's boxing world of business 1st, what can we do??
    I understand the anger..But it's not fair to Garcia he was thown in with Khan way earlier then he should have been, he never had a chance to really to be build up as a real draw..I don't mind a showcase fight for Garcia at this point..
    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-28-2012, 08:37 AM.

Comment

I would like to see a rematch with Khan. That has to be the biggest payday out there for Garcia and I don't see him losing. He now has the measure of Khan's speed and can put thev lucky punch myth to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
        I would like to see a rematch with Khan. That has to be the biggest payday out there for Garcia and I don't see him losing. He now has the measure of Khan's speed and can put thev lucky punch myth to bed.
        Unless Khan is going to give Garcia(somewhere close)like 3M then Gracia would be smart to get like a million dollar payday with Judah or Morales..All while building his name on the east coast and building a fan base..He has not had the chance to do so,I think it's fair to let him get the opportunity..

Comment

The business of boxing has always been there..This is not new,the only difference now is there is so much information for the public now because of the net..But Boxing is a business,and has always been one...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-28-2012, 10:41 AM.

Comment

Garcia-Judah > Garcia-Morales II. Garcia clearly beat Morales, why have a rematch?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              I'd rather see Alvarado vs Garcia, Marquez vs Garcia Rios vs Garcia, or Matthysse vs Garcia

sucks most of those are Top Rank fighters but those fights would be fan friendly.
              Judah keeps getting big fight after big fight just to blow it
              He'll get hit hard once and find a way to quit. It's his M.O. now

Comment

yeah ,uch bigger ale than morles over here

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                  You can't do a Brooklyn's finest card without Judah... makes no sense. Call it something else
                  Why not?

Judah doesn't even live in Brooklyn anymore!

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                    Unless Khan is going to give Garcia(somewhere close)like 3M then Gracia would be smart to get like a million dollar payday with Judah or Morales..All while building his name on the east coast and building a fan base..He has not had the chance to do so,I think it's fair to let him get the opportunity..
                    Morales is a tougher fight for him than Khan. Judah would have been an easier fight.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
                      Why not?

Judah doesn't even live in Brooklyn anymore!
                      He's still from the area..If you know anything about New Yorkers we are loyal to a fault..Put Zab's name on some lights people we'll come out to see it..Esp a fight that's actually big(unlike his fight against Paris),this will sell..It's in Brooklyn to in the brand new arena OMG..It's a big fight bro no doubt about it...

Comment

Working...
                      X