Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the Mayweathers win any kind of awards?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the Mayweathers win any kind of awards?

I feel sorry for them, they get no kind of credit. I know Roger only trained one fighter but I think he deserve training of the year award, same as Floyd winning fighter of the year if he fight at least 2 times a year.

After seeing the hall of frame ceremony I thought about the Mayweathers and wonder if Roger will make it there one day.

I didn't think Pac deserve the fighter of the decade, the award shoulldve went to Floyd

I don't see which they can win..... neither will get fighter of the year, or fight of the year.

Roger won't get trainer of the year

Comment

well floyd was added to "The Gatti List" on the first episode of Jim Lampley's The fight Game lol

and then he was taken off on the second episode.

But I think Forbes #1 highest paid athlete in the world is a prestigious title.

Comment

Originally posted by djeffectz View Post
        I feel sorry for them, they get no kind of credit. I know Roger only trained one fighter but I think he deserve training of the year award, same as Floyd winning fighter of the year if he fight at least 2 times a year.

After seeing the hall of frame ceremony I thought about the Mayweathers and wonder if Roger will make it there one day.

I didn't think Pac deserve the fighter of the decade, the award shoulldve went to Floyd
        I agree with you but Floyd should have come back from "retirement" earlier. Pac was on a major roll when they gave out the award and Floyd was just coming back at the time.

Comment

Inmate of the year?

Comment

Working...
          X